Menu
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Middle Name for Asteria

My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their third child. They are having a baby girl! They have a bit of a theme going as far as names are concerned which is making finding a middle name for baby #3 extremely difficult. They have already chosen the name Asteria (after the Greek goddess of justice and innocence) and they are not taking any considerations when it comes to the first name (so please no snide/negative comments about their name choice, I think it is beautiful). Their children are named:

1) Aurora Skye

2) Azure Orion

3) Asteria -----

The happily expecting parents are looking for a 1-2 syllable middle name that is related to either stars/constellations, planets, nature or the sea. Thank you for all the help!

Vote on my names:
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9870842

𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝒹 𝒢 π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π’·π‘œπ“Ž π“‰π‘œπ’Ήπ’Άπ“Ž:
    𝐿𝑒𝓂 𝐸𝓁𝒾𝒿𝒢𝒽

𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝒹 𝒢 π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 π“‰π‘œπ’Ήπ’Άπ“Ž:
    πΈπ“ˆπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ ❀️

β“•β“€β“£β“€β“‘β“” ⓑⓐⓑⓔⓒ
    𝐸𝒷𝑒𝓃 πΌπ“‚π“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ“Šπ‘’π“, π’œπ“‹π’Ύπ“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ύ 𝐸𝓏𝓇𝒢, 𝐸𝓁𝒾𝑒 π’₯π“Šπ’Ήπ‘’, 𝐡𝑒𝓃-π’œπ“‚π’Ύ, π’œπ“‹π’Ύπ’Ήπ’Άπ“ƒ, 𝒒𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓃 π‘…π“Šπ“‰π’½, π‘€π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ, πΈπ“ˆπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π’’π“Œπ‘’π“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά, π’©π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά πΏπ‘’π“ƒπ“ƒπ‘œπ“ƒ, π’Ÿπ’Άπ“‹π’Ύ π’₯π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“…π‘’π“‡πŸ’•

Aine's Top 1000 Signature (Under Construction)

Juniper Phoebe Scout * Florence Ophelia Estelle * Arden Sylvie Magnolia * Vera Catherine Laurel * Nadia Celine Wren * Margot Josephine Gwen * Esme Charlotte Birdie

Honor names bolded

Asteria...
    Lynx (constellation and animal)
    Celeste
    Soleil
    Sol
    Selene
    Night
    Breeze