Menu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Athena Majken Elisabet - Vendela Hilda Linnea
    Leonora Monica Agnes - Ophelia Sigrid Teresia
    Tristan Lennart Valentin- Viggo Mikael Georg
    Dylan August Peter - Theodor Sven Filip

Vote on my name lists!

Lightbulb Decisions, Decisions

After sharing this thread with my brother and sister-in-law they called a family meeting. After a lot of back and forth helped them to narrow the list down to just two. The most popular choices amongst our family were Opal and Dawn. My family is extremely appreciative for all the wonderful and creative suggestions that were posted to this thread. Cheers!

Asteria Opal or Asteria Dawn? Which do you prefer? Please chime in below this post.

Asteria Dawn has a better flow for me. Opal is pretty, I just prefer Asteria with Dawn!
    Phoebe Iris ‣ 3.14.19

Ramona Lane ‣ Margot Wren‣ Prairie June

August Rhodes ‣ Lane Griffin ‣ Theodore Atlas ‣ Oscar Jude

Asteria Dawn

Opal is nice but I agree, Dawn sounds the best. And it goes beautifully with Aurora Skye.

I agree with the two before me. Asteria Dawn. It flows better than Opal, though both are lovely, and I like that it fits in with the sky element of both the constellation Orion and the sky itself. Feels more in place than opal would in the pack.

Congrats to your family!

Auberon Felix Cole | August Thorin Lake | Avery Corin Zephyr | Caspian Elliott Rome | Desmond Asher Frey
    Dexter Jonas Graham | Dorian Emery Vale | Emmett Orlando Blaise | Finnick Ambrose Dean | Griffin Casper Jude
    Jensen Noble Heath | Joshua Garland Hugo | Ramsay Everest Blaine | Roland Everett Sage | Wesley Darren Fox

more

Oops, just saw the post about the family meeting -- I would go with Dawn as well! It flows well and matches the other girls names perfectly!
    Auberon Felix Cole | August Thorin Lake | Avery Corin Zephyr | Caspian Elliott Rome | Desmond Asher Frey
    Dexter Jonas Graham | Dorian Emery Vale | Emmett Orlando Blaise | Finnick Ambrose Dean | Griffin Casper Jude
    Jensen Noble Heath | Joshua Garland Hugo | Ramsay Everest Blaine | Roland Everett Sage | Wesley Darren Fox

more

Just to let you know, Asteria is not the greek goddess of justice and innocence. That would be Astraea. Asteria is the goddess of stars and the daughter of Phoebe and Coeus.

Other than that, Asteria is a beautiful name. My vote is for Asteria Opal.