Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Maren, Evie, Clare or Willa?

We’re down to our top four:

Maren Benning B_____
    Evie Benning B_____
    Clare Benning B_____
    Willa Benning B_____

NB’ers — which one do you like best?

My favourites are Clare then Willa. I like Evie but I am put off by its extreme popularity. Maren is nice enough but feels a bit bland to me and I've heard it pronounced different ways - and I'm not sure how it's supposed to be pronounced.

I like Willa best with the middle name; the femininity of it balances out the more surnamey sound of Benning and the name as a whole has a nice flow. Clare would be my second choice, followed by Evie. I don't prefer the repeated "en" sound between Maren and Benning.
    Ellen Virginia * Audrey Cecilia * Edith Augusta * Claudia Jane * Sybil Josephine * Miriam Tess
    Nathaniel Franklin * Edmund Blaise * Timothy Augustine * Virgil Christopher * Luke Benedict

Also Liking: UNA MUIRGHEAL * Siobhan Brigid * Cassandra Niamh * Daphne Verona *
    Louisa Catherine * May Genevieve * Lydia June * Ivy Charlotte * Ginevra Frances *

Quote Originally Posted by erin beth View Post
    I like Willa best with the middle name; the femininity of it balances out the more surnamey sound of Benning and the name as a whole has a nice flow. Clare would be my second choice, followed by Evie. I don't prefer the repeated "en" sound between Maren and Benning.

This is exactly what I was going to say. So, seconded. Haha
    Chelsee ~ 29 ~ wife and new mommy
    Adley Rose* 1/13/18

Brynn Noelle* | Tabitha Wren | Greer Elaine
    Dahlia Felicity | Delaney Claire | Arden Elise

Rowan Rhys "Rory" | Leland Boone | Callan/Callum Burke
    Knox Valor | Keaton Brooks | John* Logan "Jack"

* denotes family name/personal significance

I love Maren!! To me Willa is too trendy and just not my favorite name. Same with Evie. Claire is okay but very bland in my opinion.
    Vote on my names:
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9870842

𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎:
    𝐸𝒷𝑒𝓃 𝐼𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓊𝑒𝓁

𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎:
    𝒢𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝓊𝓉𝒽 “𝑅𝓊𝓉𝒽𝒾𝑒”

ⓕⓤⓣⓤⓡⓔ ⓑⓐⓑⓔⓢ
    𝐸𝒷𝑒𝓃 𝐼𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓊𝑒𝓁, 𝒜𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒾 𝐸𝓏𝓇𝒶, 𝐸𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝒥𝓊𝒹𝑒, 𝐸𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁 𝒜𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝓎 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒, 𝒯𝓏𝒾𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝒶𝒽 𝒴𝒶𝑒𝓁, 𝒢𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝓊𝓉𝒽, 𝒩𝑒𝓉𝒶 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒, 𝒩𝑒𝓋𝒶 𝒮𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓃𝑒, 𝒟𝒶𝓋𝒾 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓅𝑒𝓇💕