Menu
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love Penelope best from your list. Penelope Joy would be my pick. It is classic and on-trend, the nickname gives it versatility, and it works well with all of your middle name choices. My second choice would be Scarlett Jean.
    Ellen Virginia * Audrey Cecilia * Edith Augusta * Claudia Jane * Sybil Josephine * Miriam Tess
    Nathaniel Franklin * Edmund Blaise * Timothy Augustine * Virgil Christopher * Luke Benedict

Also Liking: UNA MUIRGHEAL * Siobhan Brigid * Cassandra Niamh * Daphne Verona *
    Louisa Catherine * May Genevieve * Lydia June * Ivy Charlotte * Ginevra Frances *

Oh wow - thanks so much for the awesome feedback thus far It is so great to hear your impressions!! Claireelisewren I had never thought about celeste dawn as heavenly morning - lovely!!

I love Penelope!! Penelope Joy or Penelope Jean would be lovely!!
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Romilly Charlotte|Ginevra Snow|Ilaria Winter
    Tristan Wilder|Everett Orion|Ezra Apollo|Otto Elias

Some rearranging....
    Orla Jasmine & Arlo Dominic * Caroline Sophie & Cornelia Phoebe
    Nadia Rowan & Aidan River * Etta Ophelie & Tate Caspian
    Lottie Margot & Eliott Hayes * Blaise Henry & Isabel Eithne

More names!

Scarlett Joy is stunning!
    In all things we are more than conquerors in Christ who loves us.- Rom. 8:37

Erin, 26, born with Spina Bifida, Jesus and name lover.

Juliet Elaine, Carys Noelle/Madeleine, Elodie Winter, Charlotte Everly, Lydia Colette, Linnea wren, Colette Anneliese, Stella Bridget, Lacey Noelle, Savannah Eden

Wesley Jay, Elliott Carter, Dawson Cole, Roman Gabriel, Asher Elliott, Evan Parker, Rhys Beckham, Josiah Liam, Riley ?, Ronan Asher

You have a lovely list, and your daughter is going to have a lovely name.

Madison (Maddie): While this is a nice name, I just don't see it as fitting with your style. It's extremely popular, being within the top 20, and being 15, I've known so many that I've lost its luster. In addition, many of the names you like are timeless, where Madison seems tied to a specific era. It's also far less distinctively feminine than the other three names you like, and is very unisex. My favorite Madison combos are Madson Joy and Madison Rose.
    Penelope (Penny): This is such a striking, beautiful name. It is quite popular, but not so much as Madison, and fits with the feminine, ethereal style you love. Penelope Jean is my favorite because Penelope is contemporary but classic, and Jean is vintage and tailored. I also adore Penelope Joy (the "o" sounds!) and Penelope Dawn!
    Scarlett: I love this name. It is so feminine, lush, and beautiful. It's also very much a classic. Scarlett Rose is my favorite combo because of the color connection between the two; "Red Rose" is such an awesome meaning!
    Celeste: This might be my favorite for you. Etheral, bright, long history of use, and striking. I like the suggestion of Celeste Dawn a lot, but I also like Celeste Joy.
    Aine, 15. Sharp-tongued, witty, driven goofball with an analytical mind. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." -Maya Angelou https://www.nami.org/#

Clementine Philomena Grey, Evangelia Marguerite Blythe, Delphine Rosalind Birdie, Illaria Vivienne Verity, Ambrosia Genevieve Wren, Aviva Paloma Lazuli, Celestia Calliope Blanche, Dahlia Sonnet Mireille, Valencia Carmen Noor, Agata Brigid Sarai.