Menu

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I would pronounce Aveline Av-el-een fwiw. I think it’s prettier than Avelyn but both are nice.
    Marg0t J0sephine

N@thaniel Fr@nk (Nat)

Agatha Beatrice // Anouk Imogen // Azelie Beatrice // Anya Seraphine // Cassia Agnes // Colette Alexandra // Flora Juliet // Ida Antonietta // Leonora Blythe // Mattea August // Nina Beatrice // Sylvie Rafaela // Sylvia Blythe // Tess Alexandra // Vivien Matilda // Vita Francesca //

August Henry // Casper Frank // Ansel Frank // Frank Henry // Gabriel Frank // Henry Frank (Hal) // Nathaniel Frank // Rafael Henry //

Thank you all! I’m not really a fan of Aveline don’t like how it’s pronounced! I like the name pronounced Ah Vuh Lynn so thats why I like the spelling Avelyn, that’s the only way I could think that way would be spelling. But I love the nicknames Avie and Vivi.

So you think Aviva is the only way to get both of those nicknames???

I would go with Aveline (Av-uh-line) or Avelyn. I don't like the look of Avelin. Looks like it's missing a letter or something. Avelyn is close enough to Evelyn that it looks like a proper first name that you didn't make up.

I think Avelyn is really pretty, and I love the nn Avie. I think it goes well with Eliana / Ellie.

Just saw your comment about nn Vivi. I wouldn't think that Avelyn could go to Vivi, I would stick with Avie, and maybe over time it'll shorten to Vie, and then Vivi. But Aviva definitely makes more sense if you want Avie and Vivi as options. I also think you could save Vivi for another daughter - Vivienne?

Eliza, Adeline, Felicity, Flora, Sophie, Beatrice, Rosalie, Harriet
    Charlie, Henry, Edwin, Felix, Lachlan, Leo, Wyatt,

Thank you! I like either Avelyn or Aviva. And I’m not a really a fan of Vivienne lol. I like a name that has a few nickname options and full names that I like. My Eliana I call Ellie mostly but I call her Elle Belle, Belle, Bellie and stuff like that

LOVE the name Avelyn. I think it sounds so pretty, also works ver nicely with Eliana. Some nicknames could be:

Aviva
    Vivi
    Ava
    Lyn/Lynn

I think Grace, Paige, Isla, & Ann/Anne work well for middle names!
    Little Boys:
    Matthew ~ Carter ~ Micah ~ Timothy ~ Benjamin ~ Theodore ~ Thomas ~ Harrison ~ Grayson ~ Teagan ~ Alexander

Little Girls:
    Matilda ~ Madelynn ~ Anne ~ Phoenix ~ Caitlynn ~ Maeve ~ Michelle ~Noa ~ Raegan ~ Charlotte

"A good name [is] better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth" - Ecclesiastes 7:1

I don't like Avelyn, but I guess you're limited if you want that pronunciation. I pronounce Aveline like ah-va-lyn (same with Madeline) so I would go for that, but I love the suggestion of Avalon. Either way, the name does go with Eliana.

now using forum account eireann

What about Evelyn nn Evie
    Is is too similar to Eliana/Ellie?
    ✤ Grace ✤
    ✳ just collecting ✳
    ❄ winter babe ❄
    ☢ crazy ☢
    ☠ emo ☠
    ♫ musical ♫
    ❤loves names❤

All my names --> https://listography.com/9379820631

IIRC Aviva has a lovely meaning...springtime. It's spritely, sounds great w/Eliana, & you'd get both Avie & Vivi as possible nicknames.
    Mom of Kiersten Elizabeth, aka Kit

*Alexandria*Bryony*Cecelia*Deirdre*Emiliana*France sca*Holly*Isa*Jemima*Kyra*Larissa*Phoebe*Renée*Sa brina*Silvie*Tamsin*Willow*Wren*

*Alasdair*Archer*Brendan*Colin*Dominic*Evan*Holden *James (nn Jamie)*Ian*Karl*Theodore*

Thanks everyone!! Aviva is definitely growing in me. Lol I do think it sounds great with Eliana. Lol. And I do love The nickname Evie but my fiancé doesn’t like any names that give that nickname. I liked Evelyn he doesn’t lol!

You couldn’t get Evie from Aviva right?? Lol!

Oh and the middle name we already have picked. It will be Mae. How does Aviva Mae sound?