Menu
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    What two names are perfect together??? And how is that name pronounced???

Quote Originally Posted by elliesmom18 View Post
    What two names are perfect together??? And how is that name pronounced???
    I meant that I think Avelyn and Elliana are perfect as sisters. Avienda is pronounced Ah-vee-end-uh, and Avenida is pronounced Ah-ven-ee-duh.
    Aine, 15. Sharp-tongued, witty, driven goofball with an analytical mind. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." -Maya Angelou https://www.nami.org/#
    Clementine Philomena Grey, Evangelia Marguerite Blythe, Delphine Rosalind Birdie, Ilaria Vivienne Verity, Ambrosia Genevieve Wren, Aviva Paloma Lazuli, Celestia Calliope Blanche, Dahlia Sonnet Mireille, Valencia Carmen Noor, Agata Brigid Sarai, Astraea Eulalie Ines

To my eye Avelyn is prettier, & I think both Avie & Vivi work as nicknames.

A previous suggestion of Octavia sounds fantastic w/Eliana IMO, & Avie & Vivi would still work as nicknames.
    Mom of Kiersten Elizabeth, aka Kit

*Alexandria*Bryony*Cecelia*Deirdre*Emiliana*France sca*Holly*Isa*Jemima*Kyra*Larissa*Phoebe*Renée*Sa brina*Silvie*Tamsin*Willow*Wren*

*Alasdair*Archer*Brendan*Colin*Dominic*Evan*Holden *James (nn Jamie)*Ian*Karl*Theodore*

Thanks guys!! I’m not a fan of Octavia But am really liking Avelyn. Do you guys think Aviva or Avelyn is nicer!????

Quote Originally Posted by elliesmom18 View Post
    Thanks guys!! I’m not a fan of Octavia But am really liking Avelyn. Do you guys think Aviva or Avelyn is nicer!????
    That's a tough one, but I've always loved Aviva. Both names have some of the same fantastic sounds, but I prefer the flow of Aviva, and its liveliness.
    Aine, 15. Sharp-tongued, witty, driven goofball with an analytical mind. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." -Maya Angelou https://www.nami.org/#
    Clementine Philomena Grey, Evangelia Marguerite Blythe, Delphine Rosalind Birdie, Ilaria Vivienne Verity, Ambrosia Genevieve Wren, Aviva Paloma Lazuli, Celestia Calliope Blanche, Dahlia Sonnet Mireille, Valencia Carmen Noor, Agata Brigid Sarai, Astraea Eulalie Ines