Menu
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Avelyn is nice! I do prefer the look of Aveline but the pronunciation is clearer with Avelyn. I prefer Avelyn to Avelin though as the latter looks a little like javelin

Avia, Lavinia, Avery, Waverly, Octavia, or Avril could be Avie
    Last edited by greyblue; February 9th, 2019 at 11:25 AM.
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Romilly Charlotte|Ginevra Snow|Ilaria Winter
    Tristan Wilder|Everett Orion|Ezra Apollo|Otto Elias

Some rearranging....
    Orla Jasmine & Arlo Dominic * Caroline Sophie & Cornelia Phoebe
    Nadia Rowan & Aidan River * Etta Ophelie & Tate Caspian
    Lottie Margot & Eliott Hayes * Blaise Henry & Isabel Eithne

More names!

I prefer Avelyn from Avelin. It looks cuter in my eyes. Avelin seems like it misses a letter.
    Vasiliki, 22, fond of cats, coffee & chocolate.
    Work on you, for you.

Avelyn is very pretty and sounds great with the sister name. I think the "y" spelling works best for the pronunciation you are seeking.
    Ellen Virginia * Audrey Cecilia * Edith Augusta * Claudia Jane * Sybil Josephine * Miriam Tess
    Nathaniel Franklin * Edmund Blaise * Timothy Augustine * Virgil Christopher * Luke Benedict

Also Liking: UNA MUIRGHEAL * Siobhan Brigid * Cassandra Niamh * Daphne Verona *
    Louisa Catherine * May Genevieve * Lydia June * Ivy Charlotte * Ginevra Frances *

Thanks guys!! Do you all think Vivi could work as a nickname too or no? I was liking Aviva with nicknames Avie or Vivi but not sure if I like Avelyn better lol.

Thanks

These two names are perfect together! Modern, on-trend, feminine, and sweet. Avienda and Avenida are other ways to get to nickname Avie, but for Avelyn I could see nickname Aly or Allie or Lynn.
    Aine, 15. Sharp-tongued, witty, driven goofball with an analytical mind. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." -Maya Angelou https://www.nami.org/#

Clementine Philomena Grey, Evangelia Marguerite Blythe, Delphine Rosalind Birdie, Illaria Vivienne Verity, Ambrosia Genevieve Wren, Aviva Paloma Lazuli, Celestia Calliope Blanche, Dahlia Sonnet Mireille, Valencia Carmen Noor, Agata Brigid Sarai.