Menu

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Yay orchid_lover, congrats! Geddy is such a great name, I'd never heard it before, but I like it. I'm glad that you and little Geddy are doing well. How's your son reacting to his little brother?

I'm starting to get very uncomfortable now, my back hurts practically all the time and my feet are pretty swollen. I've got almost 8 more weeks to go if baby arrives on his due date, and right now it seems like forever. The good news is we finally settled on a name, that has put my mind at rest.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel & Barnabas Húni

Ephraim Óli * Thaddeus Hreinn * Vignir Ulysses * Nikolai Svani * Zalman Torfi
    Ondine Lilach * Lucinde Meital * Mareva Bluma * Lavinia Perle * Magdalene Dune

@orchid_lover Congratulations! I'm so happy you went with your husband's favorite name. I've never heard it before but it fits perfectly with your older son. He's a good size for being a bit early and I'm glad you're all doing well.

I'm 37 weeks 4 days and so exhausted. I've been getting a good amount of help from my DH, MIL, and even my mom who lives 4 hours away. I'm so grateful for all their help because I'm constantly having Braxton Hicks and cramping. It's crazy that in less than 2 weeks Lucy will be here! My bag is mostly packed, I wrote up a rough schedule for the girls so whoever watches them has some guidelines as to their normal, and I'm off to get snacks to fill my nightstand for when I'm nursing at all hours. It's so exciting to think it's not that much longer til she's in my arms!!
    Alice Caroline 2016
    Clara Linda 2018
    Lucy Danielle 2019

They say that life is what happens when your busy making other plans.
    It also clearly has a sense of humour.

We went from content with 2 kids to okay we can manage three to now expecting number 4 in November.

At least this baby will be a boy so that Jakob will have a companion of the same gender.

Now to work on names...
    Loving wife and mom of 3 and 1 more to come.

Well update here: getting to the last few days and finally done work. I was going to work right up but, came down to it that I couldnt. My legs started to get swollen about 3 weeks ago, and its affecting how much I can move. Everything is slowly coming together and I'm going in to be induced on the 9th since she has extra fluid. Shes been difficult for the last month, you could say! But I'm so ready to have her out and be able to see her cute little face. Who else is just over being pregnant? I was like the best easiest going ever the whole time til like the last few weeks
    Anthony Michael - Abel James - Callahan Jacoby
    Declan Joseph - Dominik Arthur - Xavier Thomas
    Malcolm Tobias - Lucas Paul - Archer Callum
    Killian Isaac

Eloise Grace - Thea Lux - Elleanora Ruth
    Annika Felicity Snow - Freya Kathleen
    Audra Magnolia - Sadie Leona
    Calla Jade - Jayda Louise Storm

Margaret "Maggie" Kate
    October 9th 2019

italicized names are honor names

Just a quick update to let you know that in the early hours of this morning our son decided he was ready to start exploring the world. Everything went very fast. He was born at 35 weeks and 2 days but is doing okay, as am I. I will come back with a more elaborate update soon.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel & Barnabas Húni

Ephraim Óli * Thaddeus Hreinn * Vignir Ulysses * Nikolai Svani * Zalman Torfi
    Ondine Lilach * Lucinde Meital * Mareva Bluma * Lavinia Perle * Magdalene Dune

@rosebeth Congratulations! I bet his arrival was a big surprise, but I'm glad you both are doing well!

Our scheduled C-section was this morning and everything went smoothly. It was honestly a very calm and peaceful experience which made it so much more enjoyable than with my first two. Lucy Danielle is a hefty 8 pounds 12 ounces and 21 inches long. She is so laid back so far and I hope that it stays that way. She is very alert, but calm and taking everything in. She surprised me by being a natural at nursing too. Her big sisters are over the moon with her for now and did not want to share her with anyone else. I'm just so happy to have her here! I wish everyone else lots of luck with the remainder of your pregnancies and pray for strong, healthy babies all around!
    Alice Caroline 2016
    Clara Linda 2018
    Lucy Danielle 2019

Our October Baby Has Arrived!!

We went in on October 3rd for scheduled induction or c section and at 11:13 had our beautiful daughter Olivia Margaux Emmeline! She weighed 5 lbs 2.5 oz at 37 weeks and 6 days. We are absolutely thrilled! Little Olive is healthy and so strong for one so wee!

Hello, all! It's been a long time since my last post mainly because my son Hugo was very ill and in and out of the hospital for months. These past months were so hectic, stressful and of so much dear that to be honest I was barely able to enjoy my pregnancy. If I hadn't had the wonderful help of my sister-in-law and cousins I wouldn't even have finished baby boy's nursery or thrown a baby shower.

That being said, our beautiful boy arrived bringing us so much joy! He was born on October 5th after a short and easy labor, healthy and with some very potent lungs. We decided to call him Otto Sebastian, which will be properly explained in the announcements later.
    🌼 Bell 🌼
    Mommy to four and counting

Lily & Cora
    Hugo & Abel

It's a BOY!
    Otto Sebastian

A girl would have been: Opal Josephine

Well news here: I went in tuesday 10/8 to be induced at 7 at night. I wasn't dilated when I left my ob at 4 o'clock but by the time I got to the hospital at 7 I was 1cm dilated. At that time we put the balloon in to help, after 12 hours, i was 5cm dilated. The next day i was trying to get more dilated, by using the peanut ball, the birthing ball and so much more. When I was 8cm dilated, I got the epidural and then stayed at 8cm for a while and let the epidural come off a bit and then when he checked again two hours later I was 10 cm dilated. An hour later at 918, I delivered my sweet baby girl. Were still at the hospital, going to be discharged tomorrow morning. Margaret kate is currently asleep on me getting some skin to skin to keep warm. She weighed 5 lbs and 8oz.
    Anthony Michael - Abel James - Callahan Jacoby
    Declan Joseph - Dominik Arthur - Xavier Thomas
    Malcolm Tobias - Lucas Paul - Archer Callum
    Killian Isaac

Eloise Grace - Thea Lux - Elleanora Ruth
    Annika Felicity Snow - Freya Kathleen
    Audra Magnolia - Sadie Leona
    Calla Jade - Jayda Louise Storm

Margaret "Maggie" Kate
    October 9th 2019

italicized names are honor names

Congratulations everyone!!!! So many new babies making their ways into the world

I'm glad everyone is happy and healthy and recovering well.

I'm still kicking along, 36 weeks tomorrow. Feeling stressed, things aren't finished, I'm tired, had a couple of really rough weeks with some extreme back pain that really put me behind. But baby is head down and moving lots. Overall I feel pretty good now that the back pain is gone, definitely feel tired and big most of the time.

Husband and I still haven't settled on a name - I know we'll figure something out eventually. I really wish it could just be Ulysses. That's the only name a really feel drawn to. We discussed Virgil yesterday, which we both rather like, but I'm a little hesitant. It seems a bit strange on a young child, but then again that's what people said about Tiberius as well. Any thoughts on Virgil? Husband says he likes it better than Atlas, which was our previous compromise name that we're both okay with but not in love with.
    Auriel Rene Rose
    Utopia Xanadu ('04) | Tiberius Apollo ('09)
    Due Nov 2019: Atlas Ulysses

Veridian Elora Luna // Aristeia Éowyn Skye
    Astraea . Andromeda . Illyria . Artemis .
    Adora . Daenerys . Ilia . Nymeria . Nemea . Lyra . Theta . Phaedra . Zephyr

Rubeus Escher Eridani
    Atreides . Aurelius . Valen .
    Caladan . Cousteau . Calisto . Ignatius . Octavian . Zephyr . Marius . Lucian