Menu

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Hi ladies!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm expecting baby number three on 10/18 based on LMP. I have a little brady bunch family with a 9, 10, 11, and 12 year old. My DS and DD are 9 and 11, so it's been a while, but DH and I are super excited since this will be our first together.

I'm feeling great this time around and hope everyone else is as well! I had some pretty great pregnancies in the past, so I'm optimistic about this one as well. I feel healthier at 39 than I did in my late 20's. I guess at that time I didn't have as much time to take care of myself with two little ones and finishing grad school. I've been really able to stay active so far with running and yoga. I'd like to keep it up as long as I'm feeling up to it.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and having some mamas to share this journey. Congrats to all!

Hi ladies! I'm also expecting in October, my due date is on the 24th! This will be my second child - I already have a daughter who was born in 2017. Can't wait to see her become a big sister
    mama to a beautiful girl
    and hoping for a 2020 baby!

@orchid_lover I think some insurances cover the testing for everyone since it's to screen for problems. It doesn't hurt to ask the doctor about it.

@jennynp Welcome to the group! You certainly have a lot of children but it's wonderful that you're having one together with you husband. How do you think your kids will react to a baby in the house? Hopefully you'll get some awesome help from them.

@daphodil Congrats and welcome! It's amazing watching siblings interact and seeing their bond grow!

I feel like time is just creeping by. Thursday is our first ultrasound and I'm so excited to see this little bean. I'm not sure what we'll do with the girls. I know my doctor won't mind them coming to the appointment, but I'd rather have that moment with just my husband. It's hard being a SAHM sometimes. This summer both my MIL and my mom should be moving to the area so hopefully that will help with having some babysitters, but for now we don't really have anyone that can watch the kids.

Hope everyone is feeling well!
    Alice Caroline 2016
    Clara Linda 2018
    Lucy Danielle coming October 2019

@cyoung325 I agree that time does seem to be creeping by so slowly waiting for this first ultrasound. That's so exciting that yours is this week! Mine is not for another two weeks. That's also great that you will have extra help in the area soon!

I think there will be mixed reviews from the kids to having a new baby in the house, but overall excitement for sure. I think they'll all be happy once he/she is here. I also think they will be a lot of help in their own ways.

Our scan went great! I'm measuring right on track and we have a due date of October 11, just one day away from big sister's! We will be having a repeat csection though so baby should be here about a week earlier. I was just glad to see a baby and heartbeat. I was worried that something must be wrong because it was too easy conceiving this time. We struggled with our first and our second took lots of planning and opks. I'm so happy everything looks good now!
    Alice Caroline 2016
    Clara Linda 2018
    Lucy Danielle coming October 2019