Menu

Thread: Princess CAF

Post Princess CAF

Hello there, ladies and gents! This is my ROYALTY CAF!

It's a game. DUH.

Your name is Princess Elizabeth America Christina Victoria Rue de Decelles III. You are the daughter of Queen Elizabeth America Christina Victoria Rue de Decelles II and King Constantine Jacques of France. You are the crown princess and betrothed to your loving boyfriend, Lord Charles of Luxembourg. You are to be married in two months. You are also adopted and the only child of the king and queen.

Your Looks:
    If your name starts with A-E you look like this: Blonde hair, green eyes, light skin and freckles. You are tall and graceful.
    If your name starts with F-J you look like this: Black hair, blue eyes, tan skin and a mole on your left cheek. You are short and klutzy.
    If your name starts with K-P you look like this: Red hair, grey eyes, pale skin and no skin blemishes. You are average size and curvy.
    If your name starts with Q-V you look like this: Brown hair, brown eyes, light skin and a mole on your ear. You have a birthmark on your knee and your hair goes to your waist.
    If your name starts with W-X you look like this: Dark blonde hair, bluish green eyes, and tan skin. You are average sized and have a long scar down your back from surgery as a child.

Your Personality (zodiac sign based):
    If you are an Aries in real life, you are a Taurus in the game.
    If you are a Pisces in real life, you are an Aries in the game.
    If you are a Taurus in real life, you are a Pisces in the game.
    If you are a Gemini in real life, you are a Virgo in the game.
    If you are a Virgo in real life, you are a Gemini in the game.
    If you are a Scorpio in real life, you are Libra in the game.
    If you are a Libra in real life, you are a Leo in the game.
    If you are a Cancer in real life, you are a Sagittarius in the game.
    If you are a Leo in real life, you are a Cancer in the game.
    If you are a Sagittarius in real life, you are a Capricorn in the game.
    If you are a Capricorn in real life, you are an Aquarius in the game.
    If you are an Aquarius in real life, you are a Scorpio in the game.

Life Events
    Roll a Dice ONCE the numbers correspond with the events.
    Fill in the blank for baby names.
    1- You have a baby named Prince ____ Archibald ____. You become queen.
    2- You get married to Lord Charles. You become queen.
    3- You get an abortion. You become queen.
    4- Your mother passes away due to heart failure. You inherit the throne and marry Lord Charles.
    5- You have your coronation! You are married soon after
    6- You have a baby named Princess ____ Margaret ____. You become queen

YOUR FIRST/SECOND BIRTH!

Roll another dice.

1- You have a baby named Princess Appoline Chartreuse ____.
    2- You have an abortion.
    3- You have a baby named Prince ____ Francesco Eduardo.
    4- You get an abortion.
    5- You have twins named Princess Delphinia Ann _____ and Princess Bastienne Angelique Bibiane
    6- You have twins named Prince Alexandre Gabriel _____ and Prince Adolphe ____ Andre

MORE LIFE EVENTS
    Roll a dice.

1- Your husband passes away.
    2- Your father passes away
    3- Your grandmother passes away
    4- Your first born child _____ _____ _____ passes away. (If you had abortions and no babies, this life event is not relevant. Roll again)
    5- You have another baby named Prince Randolphe Bouvier Chapin.
    6- You struggle from sickness and are terminally ill.

MORE BABIES!
    1- You have a baby boy that YOU GET TO NAME! (If you are struggling from illness, you are cured)
    2- You have an affair with Prince Edward Louis of England and have a baby girl named Cordelia Rose.
    3- You have a baby girl named Princess Camille Chandelle Riviera
    4- You have an abortion
    5- You fall in love with another man and have a baby girl named Melissa Christelle Eleanore
    6- You have a baby boy that YOU GET TO NAME

Your husband, Charles, prince consort of France, passes away due to cancerous illness.

MORE LIFE EVENTS
    1- You remarry Duke Eadgar of the Champagne region of France
    2- You have a baby boy that YOU GET TO NAME. The father is Prince Edward Louis of England, and he goes to live with his father.
    3- You have a baby girl that YOU GET TO NAME. The father is Lord D'Argatan of Luxembourg, your late husband's brother
    4- You remarry Duke Eadgar of the Champagne region of France
    5- I'm bored! Roll again
    6- You remarry Duke Eadgar of the Champagne region of France

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, YOU REMARRY TO DUKE EADGAR OF THE CHAMPAGNE REGION OF FRANCE.

You become pregnant with triplets. You give birth to three lovely babies.

To determine the genders...
    WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
    Jeans- B/B/G
    A skirt- G/B/G
    A dress - G/G/G
    Sweatpants - B/B/B
    Other- G/G/B

You name the kids whatever you want

LIFE EVENTS

If you are born in the first half of the year (January- June): You have another baby, a girl! She is your pride and joy, and you name her ____ Justice ____.

If you were born in the first half of the year (July-December): You have another baby, a boy. The father is Earl Carmichael of Dumbarton, an English nobleman. He names the baby Cartier von Jacques II, after his father, a French nobleman.

YOUR HUSBAND PASSES AWAY AT THE AGE OF FIFTY!

YOU CELEBRATE YOUR FORTIETH BIRTHDAY!

If you are wearing any jewelry, you have another baby named Princess Rosabelle Elaina ____.

If you are not wearing jewelry, you have a baby named Prince ____ ____ ____.

YOU CELEBRATE YOUR FORTY-FIFTH BIRTHDAY!
    YOU REMARRY A THIRD TIME TO YOUR COUSIN, DUKE _____ _____ of the BURGUNDY REGION OF FRANCE!

You have two baby girls that YOU NAME.

Your third-born child, ____ ______ _____ passes away.

YOU PASS AWAY AT THE AGE OF....

Roll a dice, one last time...
    1- 90
    2- 75
    3- 48
    4- 62
    5- 106
    7- 49

You are a beloved queen. Your first born son, _____ ______ _____ (or whichever first born son that is alive) becomes king...

STAY TUNED FOR ROYAL GAME #2!!!!!!!!
    Future Kid Names
    America Carolena, Jackson Alexander, Maryellen Lucienne, Tiffany Rose

Current Faves
    Olivia, Tatiana, Kriss, Appoline, Chiara, Katya

Your name is Princess Elizabeth America Christina Victoria Rue de Decelles III. You are the daughter of Queen Elizabeth America Christina Victoria Rue de Decelles II and King Constantine Jacques of France. You are the crown princess and betrothed to your loving boyfriend, Lord Charles of Luxembourg. You are to be married in two months. You are also adopted and the only child of the king and queen.

I have blond hair, green eyes, and light skin. I am tall and graceful.

I am a Libra. I am peaceful, fair, and hate being alone.

I get married to Lord Charles. I become queen.

I have a baby named Prince John Francesco Eduardo

I struggle from sickness and am terminally ill.

I have a baby boy named Prince Benoit Francois Martin of France.

My husband, Charles, prince consort of France, passes away.

I remarry Duke Eadgar of the Champagne region of France.

I have triplets named Prince Blaise Gabin, Prince Olivier Mathis, and Princess Edgarine Aurelia.

I have another baby, a boy. The father is Earl Carmichael of Dumbarton, an English nobleman. He names the baby Cartier von Jacques II, after his father, a French nobleman.

I have a baby named Princess Rosabella Elaina Isabel.

I celebrate my fortieth birthday. My husband dies at the age of fifty.

I get married again to Luc Gaetan, the duke of the Burgundy region of France.

I have two baby girls, twins named Alura Ariane and Dorothee Geneva.

My third born child, Prince Blaise Gabin, passes away.

I die at the age of 106!

I am a beloved queen and the crown passes down to my son, Prince John Francesco Eduardo, and his wife, Princess Consort Lucienne Emilia.
    Future Kid Names
    America Carolena, Jackson Alexander, Maryellen Lucienne, Tiffany Rose

Current Faves
    Olivia, Tatiana, Kriss, Appoline, Chiara, Katya

Red hair, grey eyes, pale skin and no skin blemishes. You are average size and curvy. Leo.

1. Your mother passes away due to heart failure. You inherit the throne and marry Lord Charles.
    2. You have a baby named Princess Appoline Chartreuse Evita.
    3. Your first born child Appoline Chartreuse Evita passes away.
    4. You have an abortion. Your husband, Charles, prince consort of France, passes away due to cancerous illness.
    5. You remarry Duke Eadgar of the Champagne region of France.
    6. You become pregnant with triplets. You give birth to three lovely babies - two boys, one girl. They are named Prince Ambrose Benvolio Charles, Prince Destin Eadgar Finnian, and Princess Genevieve Helena Iris.
    7. You have another baby, a boy. The father is Earl Carmichael of Dumbarton, an English nobleman. He names the baby Cartier von Jacques II, after his father, a French nobleman.
    8. YOUR HUSBAND PASSES AWAY AT THE AGE OF FIFTY! YOU CELEBRATE YOUR FORTIETH BIRTHDAY!
    9. You have another baby named Princess Rosabelle Elaina Jeanne.
    10. YOU CELEBRATE YOUR FORTY-FIFTH BIRTHDAY! YOU REMARRY A THIRD TIME TO YOUR COUSIN, DUKE Lionel Oliver of the BURGUNDY REGION OF FRANCE!
    11. You have two baby girls that are named Princess Penelope Sierra Moon and Princess Penina Sireli Mar.
    12. Your third-born child, Destin Eadgar Finnian passes away.
    13. YOU PASS AWAY AT THE AGE OF 75.

You are a beloved queen. Your first born son, Ambrose Benvolio Charles becomes king...
    Christine Charlotte Rose - Adelaide Maisie Claire - Gwendolyn Iris - Aubrey Louisa Piper - Juniper Sophie Mae
    Nico Alexander Kingston - Emerson Bodhi Gray - Harrison Westley - Everett Aster Theodore - Arthur Finnian Clyde
    Ellis - Elliot - Mason - Jackson - Rhys / Annelien - Penelope - Celine - Amity - Peyton
    Favorite Names - Character Names - Girl Names For Boys

I am Princess Elizabeth America Christina Victoria Rue de Decelles III. I am the daughter of Queen Elizabeth America Christina Victoria Rue de Decelles II and King Constantine Jacques of France. I am the crown princess and betrothed to my loving fiance, Lord Charles of Luxembourg. I am to be married in two months. I am also adopted and the only child of the king and queen.

I have red hair, grey eyes, pale skin, and no skin blemishes. I am of average size and curvy.

I am a Libra. I am unique and have a soul that has its own expression. I feel a great need to contribute something to the world. I have a desire to be used for a higher purpose. I have a strong sense of self and a strong spiritual base. I have a great need to please. My parents spoil me and I love my possessions. I am stronger than I appear and am more stubborn than most. I use charm to get my way and find it easy to be around other people.

I become pregnant! I have my fiance's child out of wedlock and name him Prince Liam Archibald Stefan. Lord Charles and I marry. I become queen.

I become pregnant! In order to hide my infadelity with a talented young portrait artist, I secretly have an abortion. I paid the doctor handsomely to keep quite about it.

I become terminally ill! I struggle from sickness.

I have an affair! Since I do not have long to live, I try to live life to the fullest. I have an affair with Prince Edward Louis of England and through a rough and painful pregnancy give birth to a baby girl named Cordelia Rose.

My husband, Charles, prince consort of France, passes away due to cancerous illness. At least that is what they tell me. I think he died of a broken heart.

I become pregnant! I give birth to a baby girl and name her Sofia Estelle. The father is Lord D'Argatan of Luxembourg, my late husband's brother.

I remarry! Duke Eadgar of the Champagne Region of France and I wed. The ceremony is outrageously lavish and I would not have it any other way.

I become pregnant with triplets! I give birth to three lovely babies, two girls and a boy. I name them Audrée Evony, Aurore Elise, and Audric Emile.

I become pregnant! I have another baby, a boy. The father is Earl Carmichael of Dumbarton, an English nobleman. He names the baby Cartier von Jacques II, after his father, a French nobleman.

My husband, Duke Eadgar of the Champagne Region of France, passes away at the age of 50.

I lavishly celebrate my 40th birthday! I gobble up as much cake as my gullet can handle since I am in the third trimester with another child.

I give birth to Princess Rosabelle Elaina Roux!

I lavishly celebrate my 45th birthday! I must be in remission. More cake!

I remarry! My cousin, Duke Guillaume Quentrell of the Burgundy Region of France and I wed. The most beautiful cake I have ever seen was brought in to the Grand Hall to be the centerpiece of the entire gala. I was given so many compliments.

I become pregnant! I give birth to twin girls and name them Gaetana Kamille and Geneviève Katriane.

My third-born child, Sofia Estelle, passes away.

I died! At the age of 49 my body was laid to rest in an immaculate mausoleum.

I was a beloved queen. My first born son, Liam Archibald Stefan, becomes king.

Girls
    Aurelia Avia Bliss Cadence Calla Cora Elise Ember Everly Hazel Ivy Kira Maesin Nova Olivia Vaila Viola Wren Zoelle

Honor Names
    Brandt Breck Brent Charles Charlize Charlotte Darwin David Davis Esme Evanna Evelyn Jane Janel Janet Janica Joseph King Leroy Lily Lilia Liliana Malia Malik Marie Ray Raymond Rose Shane Sian Sonel Zane Zaria

Boys
    Alexander Caius Calder Carver Culver Ellis Jerome Kyler Luca Lucius Mace Nathanial Pierce Porter Quint Silas Tavien Vance Wilder Zavier Zavius