Menu
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question name ideas + imagery

Hello berries!
    I know imagery posts are sometimes made fun of, but I hope this one isn't ridiculously specific.
    Think living in a cottage near the woods, knitting and baking and living with your partner, kids and two cats. Could be with a "sunny" feel (Winnie, Birdie, Bee, Emmeline, Josephine, Heidi) or something a bit more serious and "rainy" (Nathaniel, Agatha, Sylvie) as long as it keeps that rustic and sweet air.
    Looking for girl names despite that mention of Nathaniel, but if any boy names happen to come to mind feel free to suggest them, I'd appreciate it!
    Thanks for any replies, I'll be sure to tell you what I think of your suggestions!

Emmeline Theodora Alice - Genevieve Xanthia Haley - Josephine Georgia Wilder -
    Sophia Sibella Marjory

Vaden Ethan Valor - Julian James Atlas - Desmond Holton Marshall - August Rainer Jacoby

Apolline - Indra - Lauriene - Leocadia - Theophane - Verity - Vivian - Zephyrine

Amadeus - Felix - Jonathan - Leonidas - Sheppard - Tadhg - Whitaker - Winslow - Zephyr

Crushes
    Rhett - Oscar - Vincent - Summit - Clarence - Amos - Matthias - Reid - Bell - Roman - Hurst

Honor/Family names

I actually find descriptions like this super helpful.

Adair
    Bronwyn
    Cora
    Delia
    Emery
    Fae
    Fritzie
    Hattie
    Jessamine
    Minnie
    Sally
    Tallulah
    Vera
    Zinnia

So many spot-on names! I love Susannah, Rue, Lark, Clover, Maisie, Rosamund, Belle, Bronwyn, Fritzie, Hattie, Minnie, Tallulah and Vera! Thank you!

Just some that came to mind
    Molly
    Lyra
    Annie
    Cora
    Laurel
    Eliza
    Lydia
    Eppie
    Posy
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Romilly Charlotte|Ginevra Snow|Ilaria Winter