Menu

Thoughts and suggestions?

Hi!

I need some help for another boy name. It needs to pair well with the name Skyler with the nickname Sky. I already have some ideas, such as Flynn, Elliott, Milo, Garrett, and Robin. Some names I love, but can't use are Felix, August, Asher, and Levi.

Any help is much appreciated!
    -Lemmy-
    ~Teenberry~ ~Writer~ ~Artist~

Current Favorites:
    Girls: Hazel, Lillian, Alice, Carmen, Maxine, Charlotte, Eleanor, Hannah, Kiera, Juno, Dana, Daphne, Daisy, Kenna, Thalia, Willow, Samantha, Poppy
    Boys: Felix, August, Asher, Jasper, Levi, Lionel, Maxwell, Miles, Milo, Phoenix, Ezra, Fabian, Florian, Kenneth, Skyler, Kieran, Flynn, Simon, Parker, Gareth, Elliott, Garrett, Robin

Garrett is best from your list for 2 reasons, 1. There isn't a repeating L sound and 2. it has a masculine feel which skylar / sky works well with because it's unisex...
    Other options...
    Skylar Everett
    Finn
    Aaron
    Benjamin
    Henry
    Isaac
    Noah

Without reading the first reply, I also found Garrett the most appealing and well-suited to Skylar. Second would be Flynn.

Milo is too close - Mi and Sky (Skylo).

Others:

Rupert
    Everett
    Gavin
    Hugh
    Nicholas
    Ethan
    Rafferty
    Darcy
    Tristan
    Hudson
    Curtis
    Replying to posts to say what you made of the help should be standard NB etiquette - please reply! 🤓

Thank you for all the suggestions! I definitely love Finn, Isaac, Benjamin, Everett, Gavin, and Ethan! I also can see how Garrett would be fitting next to Skyler. Thanks for the help!
    -Lemmy-
    ~Teenberry~ ~Writer~ ~Artist~

Current Favorites:
    Girls: Hazel, Lillian, Alice, Carmen, Maxine, Charlotte, Eleanor, Hannah, Kiera, Juno, Dana, Daphne, Daisy, Kenna, Thalia, Willow, Samantha, Poppy
    Boys: Felix, August, Asher, Jasper, Levi, Lionel, Maxwell, Miles, Milo, Phoenix, Ezra, Fabian, Florian, Kenneth, Skyler, Kieran, Flynn, Simon, Parker, Gareth, Elliott, Garrett, Robin