Menu
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What name do you love but that wouldn't work with your last name?

Kit is the first one that comes to mind. With a one-syllable last name that starts and ends with hard sounds (like Kit), it just sounds ridiculous. :.(

Clarke. The only one I can think of, unless I put it as the second middle in a three middle name.
    Aspen
    Teenberry

My favourite names: https://nameberry.com/userlist/view/228081
    My bigger list you probably shouldn't read: https://nameberry.com/userlist/view/228080

*Space I need to figure out what to do with because I don't make combos*

Names that end with -a really run together with our last name. I absolutely love the name Aurora, and I will use it anyway if I get the chance/get DH on board.
    Also two syllable names ending in -er. They absolutely have no flow with our last name, and come out very drone-y and monotone. I really adore Azure and River, but I’m not sure if I’d use them as first names because of that reason.
    kírlчαm
    ғᴇʀɴᴡᴇʜ
    мєяαкι
    𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕠
    𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔢
    υℓfιяє
    єsαíαs

♂ Daniel, Hugo, Thomas, William.
    Liliana, Luna, Nalani, Sabrina. ♀

Latest crush:
    Bluma.

When I was married to my ex, any name that had a long o sound in it was off-limits for a first name as it echoes the same sound in his last name. Also, Abbey...think of a famous Beatles album.
    Mom of Kiersten Elizabeth, aka Kit

*Alexandria*Bryony*Cecelia*Deirdre*Emiliana*France sca*Holly*Isa*Jemima*Kyra*Larissa*Phoebe*Sabrina*R enée*Tamsin*Willow*Wren*

*Alasdair*Andrew*Brandon*Christopher*Erik*Evan*Jam es (nn Jamie)*Ian*Karl*William*