Menu
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Another vote for Maisie Kate! I think using Margaret as a full name is a wise choice though, just to give her more options for the future. But Maisie is lovely and Maisie Kate is an adorable combo

My favourite is Matilda Rose. Matilda was my favourite out of the first names and I think that the combo is sweet, pretty and flows well.
    ✤ Grace ✤
    ✳ just collecting ✳
    ❄ winter babe ❄
    ☢ crazy ☢
    ☠ gothy ☠
    ♫ musical ♫
    ❤loves names❤
    ✨queer✨

All my names --> https://listography.com/9379820631

Vote on my combos! <-- click!

Bias Warning: I do not like nicknames as legal names and will always choose the more formal one when given the option.

Favorite: Matilda Rose - I love this name. It is elegant, lovely, and very wearable. Also has a fantastic literary namesake and I love the nn Tilly. Rose sets it off perfectly.

Second Favorite: Maisie (Margaret) Kate - I think Maisie is an adorable nickname. It definitely gives her more options if you name her Margaret, and that is something I'm always a fan of. Is there a reason you are thinking of naming her Margaret but aren't switching Kate to Katherine? I personally would like Katherine better as the middle name, but, well, see bias warning.

Polly Isabella - Don't really like Polly as a given first name, especially when you have an elegant Isabella in the middle. Possible longer names that Polly is a nickname for if you are interested (not that my bias should matter for your choices ) Pollyanna, Penelope, Pauline, Mary (Apparently this is the historical full name attached Mary -> Molly -> Polly). Really, though, this name makes me think of Pollyanna, and I'm not a huge fan, so that colors my opinion of this name.

Charlotte Eve - I'm not sure why I'm not a fan of this, but maybe it has to do with that Charlotte to me is a classic frilly name, and Eve is more of a sweet simple name, so their styles clash.

Violet Jane - Style clash again here, I think, for me. Violet is a more elegant and lovely name, Jane definitely comes off as plain and even more so when put together with a name like Violet.

Good luck in choosing!

Maisie Kate! I like Margaret Kate as well.
    Second favourite is Violet June
    Olive Margaret / 21.10.18

Fay Josephine
    Darcie Mabel
    Ginny Florence
    Marnie Seraphina
    Eadie Marigold
    Alma Cecily
    Dorothy Meadow

Dustin James
    Grady Theodore
    Willem Cain