Menu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by adelina_sophia View Post
    Noah for me! Easton isn't my cup of tea and I like the ring of Noah, Fin and Parker better than Noah, Fin and Easton. I think it's better to use a popular name you love than to use a more unusual name you only like or are okay with. Popularity shouldn't be a massive deal breaker when it comes to names IMO.
    That's true about not letting popularity be a deal breaker. My husband isn't as keen on Noah so it does have another drawback. Although I love how it sounds with my son's names still <3

We're thinking about Leon now? Which we both seem to like (which is a miracle!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by emmievis View Post
    They both have their pros and cons.
    I'm not a fan of Noah. Like you said, it's crazy popular at the moment and I personally dislike the obvious religious connection.
    Easton is not my style as I'm not into trendy names. However, I think I think it works really well with your other sons' names and I like that it's a bit more unique. The important thing is that you like the name. Have you thought about other -on names like Harrison, Lennon, Orion, Leon, Solomon, Deacon? Good luck!
    Thank you! I really like Lennon. I might see what my husband thinks... although it would be hard to escape the Beatles association (a good one to have though). I think Leon might have the edge, as it's a bit like Easton but without the whole 'trying-to-be-trendy' vibe x
    Last edited by stephielc; January 13th, 2019 at 09:08 AM.

I strongly dislike Noah, and I don't think it sounds good with your other boys' names at all. They are sleek and modern whereas Noah is Old Testament and feels religious to me. Easton is okay and works much better, but definitely comes across as American to me as it's very popular there (in top 100) but not so popular elsewhere. I think Leon or Leo are much nicer choices and go well with the siblings. Lennon is also okay, but will always be the Beatle for me so a bit offputting.

Lennox
    Griffin
    Ronan

Quote Originally Posted by araminty View Post
    I strongly dislike Noah, and I don't think it sounds good with your other boys' names at all. They are sleek and modern whereas Noah is Old Testament and feels religious to me. Easton is okay and works much better, but definitely comes across as American to me as it's very popular there (in top 100) but not so popular elsewhere. I think Leon or Leo are much nicer choices and go well with the siblings. Lennon is also okay, but will always be the Beatle for me so a bit offputting.

Lennox
    Griffin
    Ronan
    Thanks! That's a good point about Noah being very religious and not as modern as my son's names. I just liked how it sounded alongside them but after more thought/feedback I agree it's not the right name to complete the sibset.

We're leaning towards Leon now, although I do love your suggestion of Lennox. I'll maybe look into that one a bit more! x

Any middle name suggestions for Leon? Preferably one syllable (my son's middle names are James & Reid).

Currently wondering about Leon 'Hay' (my Dad's middle name). I think it sounds quite nice but I also like Leon Beau or Leon Quin (but it also ends in n which I'm not sure works as well.)

I quite like Noah. Not a fan of Easton, but it's okay.
    ♂ Teodoro.
    Liliana, Sabrina. ♀

Thinking about:
    Itai.

I like Noah and I think it goes well with your other children's names.

I LOVE the name Noah (though my signature doesn’t currently show it!) and love it with Fin and Parker. I would love to use Noah myself one day .
    Rose Pieternella “Rosie”
    Savannah Juliet “Savvy J”
    Laela Naomi

Caleb John
    Judah Samuel “Jude”
    Wyatt Moses

Amelia, Bryony, Darcy, Emilia, Elsie, Holly, Isla, Julia, Katherine, Lila, Lucy, Mae, Maeve, Nora, Olivia, Sophia, Summer, Violet

Aaron, Benjamin, Bentley, Brantley, Clayton, Elijah, Grayson, Jacob, Logan, Mason, Matthew, Noah, Samuel, William

~ ~ ~

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.”
    Psalm 139:13-14