Menu
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Brother for Linus

Swore it was a girl, so my boy list is too short.
    I have a few serious contenders, but not anything I’m totally in love with.
    I would prefer to keep away from anything real popular.

Current serious list:

Archibald - Archie
    Ernest - Ernie
    Bernard - Bernie (Bernadette was my girl choice, so I may not want to lose the option for #3)

Rejects:

Hogarth
    Kubrick
    Kozak
    Orson
    Whittaker
    Barnaby
    Last edited by themadishradish; January 13th, 2019 at 04:59 PM.

Bernadette . Bergitta . Luella . Leotta . Dree . Wilhelmina . Tallulah . Perdita .

Kubrick . Kozak . Barnaby . Coen . Bernard . Reginald . Hogarth . Brock . Wyeth . Cormac . Emerson . Ernest . Orwell . Bradbury . Thelonious . Roald .

Linus Hawthorne is soo cute!!

From your list I really like Ernest. It has the same vibe to Linus, imo. I would also have to agree with you on Bernard, if you plan on trying for a girl down the road, you should keep Bernadette/Bernie available.

Other suggestions:
    Cedric
    Edgar
    Harold
    Marvin
    Wilbur
    Nigel
    Stuart
    Elton

We're expecting a baby in March and are fluctuating between Ernest and Walter. We initially liked Oscar but regionally there are a lot of Oscars and every toddler birthday party we go to has an Oscar! I LOVE Bernard/Bernie but I met a little girl named Bernie and it was to die for cute. Save that one for a girl if it's your first choice.

Omg, Wilbur is dreamy...

Quote Originally Posted by river_dweller View Post
    Linus Hawthorne is soo cute!!

From your list I really like Ernest. It has the same vibe to Linus, imo. I would also have to agree with you on Bernard, if you plan on trying for a girl down the road, you should keep Bernadette/Bernie available.

Other suggestions:
    Cedric
    Edgar
    Harold
    Marvin
    Wilbur
    Nigel
    Stuart
    Elton

Bernadette . Bergitta . Luella . Leotta . Dree . Wilhelmina . Tallulah . Perdita .

Kubrick . Kozak . Barnaby . Coen . Bernard . Reginald . Hogarth . Brock . Wyeth . Cormac . Emerson . Ernest . Orwell . Bradbury . Thelonious . Roald .

Good to know about Oscar, it was on today’s list.
    Currently removing...haha...
    Also, I’ve known some really great Walt’s!

Quote Originally Posted by katemikel View Post
    We're expecting a baby in March and are fluctuating between Ernest and Walter. We initially liked Oscar but regionally there are a lot of Oscars and every toddler birthday party we go to has an Oscar! I LOVE Bernard/Bernie but I met a little girl named Bernie and it was to die for cute. Save that one for a girl if it's your first choice.