Menu
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It depends if you’re having more kids? Just this one and another -lly might be sweet but once four or more, it gets too cutesy and a bit strange.

I like Hadley - as has same sound but different spelling. Otherwise, Sally, Everly or Ellie.

Amalia is close to Molly esp if she gets Mallie / Marley or Millie, instead of Ammie or Amy, which she may well. Leah seems weird with the Lee now at the front?

I think Alexis should be Alexie, Lexie or Lexa not Ally since the Lex part is the beauty of that name. Otherwise you might as well use Alice or another Al name.

Cassidy is pretty cool but possibly too far from Molly and Tilly. Same with Aubrey - though this name could work. Genesis is too much of a wild card for me.

Isabella and Grace are very popular, Isabella to me is especially too popular and I also think the name is too hefty and elaborate compared to the others which are both nickname-names.

If you do branch out, and I would myself unless there was a strong, additional reason within the family why important for girls to match so closely, how about (excuse repeats):

Sophie
    Clara
    Ruby
    Amity
    Ivy
    Lou
    Avery
    Lucy
    Iris
    Phoebe
    Lara
    Freya
    Noelle
    Stella (can use Ellie too)
    Livia (nn Livvy) - starts with a Lee too but not as prominently as Leah
    Zara
    Saffron
    Daphne
    Georgia
    Hattie

These are all sweet names like Molly and Tilly but gives a bit more room to move and balance if not all matchy. If you’re set on one of yours, I would choose Hadley or Aubrey.
    Last edited by eloiset; January 6th, 2019 at 08:18 AM.
    Replying to posts to say what you made of the help should be standard NB etiquette - please reply! 🤓

I agree with pp that with Molly and Tilly I would avoid Ally, its way to matchy and then makes it a pattern your stuck in. Amalia and Molly are also very close.

From your list, I like Hadley, Aubrey, Grace/Gracie and Cassidy.

Other suggestions: (sorry for any repeats)
    Luna
    Lucy
    Noelle
    Sophie
    Nora
    Alice
    Emma
    Lydia
    Ruby
    Poppy
    Lena
    Eva/Evie
    Wedding: 10/2019 TTC: Early 2020

Little Princesses:
    Viviana Louise, Aurora Adelyn, Juliet Annelise, Eleanor Rosalie, Madeline Emilia, Luna Amelie, Scarlett Genevieve

Little Princes:
    Emmett Eugene, Hudson Robert, Roland Benjamin, Theodore Sebastian "Theo", Gabriel Julian, Everett Joseph, Atticus Brooks

Honor names in italics

From your list, my favorite by far is Hadley. It has the same short-but-sweet spunk of your other daughters' names. Second would be Cassidy. From previous replies, my favorites are Phoebe, Poppy, and Lucy.

How about:

Hattie/Haddie
    Edie
    Daisy
    Laney
    Ainsley
    Lily
    Shelly
    Annie (Could be a nickname for a longer version of Anne, such as Anneliese, Annika, etc.)
    Cally
    Hope this helped, and best of luck! Please update us whenever possible.

I like Hayley better than Hadley and think it goes well with Molly and Tilly.

Another vote for Grace. Molly and Tilly both have a vintage feel which most of the other names on your list don't share. Second choice would be Hadley or Cassidy which have a rustic vibe that could work. I also like Lucy, Sadie, Hattie, and Abigail from pps.

Elsie
    Fay
    Josie
    June
    Laurel
    Susannah nn Sukie
    Greta Cecilia - Alma Josephine - Margot Ines - Ramona Ruth - Naomi Winifred
    Elliot Austin - Arthur William - Toby Francis - Frederick Ronan - Oscar Ezekiel