Menu

Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2019

TTC! New to this journey!

Hi everyone, I've been scrolling through this thread all morning and finally built up the courage to join!

My husband and I have been TTC since April of this year. So far we've only had two cycles of trying. I managed to fall pregnant in my first cycle, however had a chemical pregnancy unfortunately No luck last cycle, so I'm praying June will be our month!

I'm really excited but also worried that I'll struggle to fall pregnant (I dont know why as we have only just started trying). I'm really hoping this journey is without complications, but just gotta be patient and believe it'll happen when the time is right!

I have a question - is it better to have sex every day or every other day?

Thanks

@namergirl3 CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you! I had a feeling this would be your year! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

I haven't been around here in a while, no news from me. I probably will make another OBGYN appointment soon, he wanted me to come in after 6 weeks of the last appointment but I kinda forgot.
    |24|Canadian|TTC 2+ years|Name Nerd|
    Cordelia Winter & Montague Casimir

Current Combos
    Ada Marigold//Boudica Ivy//Cordelia Winter//Edith November//Georgiana Bloom
    Atlas Benjamin//Caspian Grey//Cináed Alistair//Magnus William//Montague Casimir//Ruarc Alban

Mix & Match
    Ailbhe*Áine*Caragh*Dáire*Elowen*Fionnuala*Isolde Lavinia*Oona*Onóra*Rosalind*Sybil*Titania*Verity
    Alaric*Algernon*Anson*Cormac*Coinneach*Drago
    Edmund*Éibhear*Eirnin*Oberon*Oswald*Rockwell

Thank you, everyone it is still surreal but we are thrilled about this baby.
    Alyssa

mommy-to-be <3 Isla Rowan or Elim due Feb 2020 <3

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Chanel

Welcome @nadinemannah. As far as your question goes it really depends on your situation! I’ve mainly read that every other day is only necessary for those with sperm issues, so they have time to replenish, so just do whatever works for you!

I am 13 DPO and was planning on testing this morning (I figured a positive test would be perfect for father’s day!), but AF showed up a day early instead. On to the next month...

Mama to Enzi... Sept 2018

OUR TOP CHOICES:
    James, Leona

Welcome @nadinemannah! I will cross my fingers for you that June is a lucky month :-)

Well, I'm feeling positive about the Vitex as I am ovulating.. and its CD18! CD17 was my norm pre DS so basically back to normal, or for this cycle anyway! Praying that my ovulation will remain at this sensible time and I'll have a decent shot at getting pg each month as I must confess, my TWW's haven't really felt like TWW's because I've not really felt optimistic that I could be pregnant. Anyway, just had to share my ovulation news with everyone!

Hope all are well <3

E x
    Proud Mummy to Jude Barnaby
    ~ 9th March 2018 ~