Menu

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: Ttc 2019

Hey @eireann, it looks like congratulations are in order! 18 days past ovulation (DPO) is plenty far along to get a positive (women get them as early as 8 DPO).

Note that you are actually pepbably more like 4.5 weeks pregnant as pregnancy is not counted from conception/ovulation but rather from the first day of your last period (at least until your first ultrasound when they may update it in case you ovulated earlier/later than the average).

False positives on pregnancy tests are basically non existent. You can get something called an eval line that would show up after the window they tell you to test during and be colorless, but if it showed up within the (usually 5-10 minute) window they give you, it means you are pregnant! False negatives are much more common (resulting from testing too early and not having enough of the pregnancy hormone to trigger a positive).

Mama to Enzi... Sept 2018

OUR TOP CHOICES:
    James, Leona

Quote Originally Posted by mamaenzi View Post
    Hey @eireann, it looks like congratulations are in order! 18 days past ovulation (DPO) is plenty far along to get a positive (women get them as early as 8 DPO).

Note that you are actually pepbably more like 4.5 weeks pregnant as pregnancy is not counted from conception/ovulation but rather from the first day of your last period (at least until your first ultrasound when they may update it in case you ovulated earlier/later than the average).

False positives on pregnancy tests are basically non existent. You can get something called an eval line that would show up after the window they tell you to test during and be colorless, but if it showed up within the (usually 5-10 minute) window they give you, it means you are pregnant! False negatives are much more common (resulting from testing too early and not having enough of the pregnancy hormone to trigger a positive).
    Thank you for getting back to me! I took another ClearBlue this morning that says 2-3 weeks (last night's said 1-2 weeks but I did take it around 10PM), but going off my period, I'm around the 4 week mark. I don't really feel much different, I have a bit of back ache and a few little twinges just by my hips but that's it. No other actual pregnancy symptoms. I feel way out of my depth, but excited. Thank you, I'll be departing this thread now. Good luck everyone.

e.
    lil bean due april 2020

previously eoxima

@eireann Note that the clear blue tests also tell you how long since you conceived not how many weeks pregnant (so you basically need to add 2 weeks to that to come up with home many weeks pregnant you are). It is weird that they calculate pregnancy from your period since you aren't actually pregnant for the first 2-3 weeks of pregnancy! But hey it means you only have to deal with 2 weeks less of symptoms than you would have otherwise! Congrats again!

Mama to Enzi... Sept 2018

OUR TOP CHOICES:
    James, Leona

Quote Originally Posted by mamaenzi View Post
    @eireann Note that the clear blue tests also tell you how long since you conceived not how many weeks pregnant (so you basically need to add 2 weeks to that to come up with home many weeks pregnant you are). It is weird that they calculate pregnancy from your period since you aren't actually pregnant for the first 2-3 weeks of pregnancy! But hey it means you only have to deal with 2 weeks less of symptoms than you would have otherwise! Congrats again!
    Thank you! Going off my period, I am 5w4d today! EDD April 15th. Thanks again, best of luck to everyone TTC.

e.
    lil bean due april 2020

previously eoxima

Hi all! I've noticed a few faces from previous years and a bunch of new faces. My name is Brittany, I'm 30, and have been TTC with PCOS for 3 years. I have been absent since summer-ish 2018. I had a bit of a breakdown and gave up on practically everything. I saw a doctor and started treatment for depression. I have been doing a LOT better now and have been easing back into TTCing.

In May I got my first ever positive, followed by my first chemical. It hurt my heart so much but I think it gave me that push to actively TTC again. I started temping again and using OPKs. Anyways, tonight I got a positive OPK!! For the first time without using clomid or femara!!! I was so excited I told my hubby hes getting laid tonight hahaha! I am keeping everything crossed and asking for all the baby dust to flow!
    ^Brittany Anne^^Aquarius^^Mrs. K 10/24/2015^
    ^5/29/2019^

TTC #1 since May 2016
    Dx hypothyroidism at 20, pcos at 28, 3 rds Clomid, 3 rds Femara

-Theodore Kenton [Theo] - Ennis Joshua-
    *Eamon Thatcher * Perseus Milo * Everett Simon*
    -Yvette Penelope - Mozelle Annabeth -
    *Sasha Maebelle * Margot Penelope * Odette Margot*

Crushing on Greta Beth
    Fur Mom: Felix, Kelcey, Shadow, Sara, and Leo
    Auntie: Madeleine, Samantha, Aidan, Maddie, Nora, Claire, Josiah, Emsley

Welcome @eshe7fantasy!! That's so exciting you got a positive OPK!! Hoping you catch that egg this month!
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel