Menu

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2019

Ttc 2019

It’s here Ladies!

Welcome to everyone that’s new to the TTC game in 2019, and a fresh hello to those coming over from the previous thread.

For the newbies, be aware and be courteous, some of the posters have been on this boat for longer than anyone wants.

Good luck to everyone, I hope no one stays too long! Introduce yourself, when do you plan on starting?

(Some quick abbreviations for those who don’t know —-
    TTC - Trying to Conceive
    TWW - Two Week Wait (Time between ovulation and anticipated menstruation)
    CD - Cycle Day
    DPO - Days past/post ovulation
    OPK - Ovulation Prediction Kit
    BFP/BFN - Big F(choose your F word) Positive/Negative)
    Last edited by kibby; December 5th, 2018 at 09:52 AM.

{sleep wake hope and then}
    e.e cummings

TTC Our First
    Hoping on a Rainbow
    —————
    7w6d - 6w - 4w - 12w - 5w
    Patience - Opal - Hope - Haven - Wren
    Always with me.

Hey @kibby! Thanks for starting this group. I hope to not be in here long.

To introduce myself to newbies, I have 2 kids (Konrad - *almost* 5 and Louisa - 2.5). Apparently I am unfortunately suffering from some secondary infertility. My first two came along on the first try and now we've been trying for over a year for #3, since October 2017.

My husband and I have decided, since we already have two kids, not to use any medical intervention, so I am at the mercy of whatever happens naturally. Which is hard. Like, really hard. Anyway, I love this group and am hoping to be more active in it because I am really needing some encouragement lately. DH just doesn't get why I am upset and it's nice to have some support <3
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

Hi beautiful ladies!

We may or may not be TTC this year. We have talked about starting after hubby finishes studying in July, but it's not a confirmed decision. This year has been busy and really hard (we had a big car crash *and* our house was broken into), so we are feeling pretty exhausted and burnt out. We might be looking at moving around April, so we might just focus on getting on track next year. We'll see. Part of me really wants a baby... part of me is just further exhausted by the thought...

Wishing you all the best luck and baby dust! Xx
    Now posting as @thelittlefairywren!
    ...felt the need for a fresh user...

Thanks for starting the thread. I’m new to Nameberry and it felt so awkward to join the 2018 thread for the last few days of the year!

I’m 31 and hubs and I have been trying for 2 years (1 year actively). We’re starting our first month of infertility txs and I’m both excited and terrified. Reading the forums and focusing on names has helped with some of my anxieties.

I hope 2019 is the year for a lot of us! Seems like a lovely group

@mummacat92 - that does sound so stressful! I’m sorry! From what I hear, there’s no perfect time for a newborn. I hope things settle for you and you can make a decision you’re happy about!

@meyera4 Maybe a checkup just to see if there’s anything obvious? Wouldn’t necessarily have to do any treatments. That does sound tough, glad you’ve found a place of support!

Good luck ladies! Hoping for lots of good news on this thread in the coming weeks and months.
    ♀ J. M. (2015)
    ♂ K. V. (2017)
    ♀ A. H. (2019)

Welcome ladies!!
    I don’t have time for individual responses, at work haha but thought I would do a quick intro.
    We started TTC back in September of 2017, we had three pregnancies in early 2018, two that ended before 6 weeks and one that ended at 12 weeks back in June. We aren’t actively trying to conceive as my body hasn’t cleared the hcg from the last pregnancy, and my doctor wants to run more tests regarding the recurrent miscarriages. So far everything checks out though so maybe we just had terrible luck. Right now I am just focusing on getting healthy and hope to be back on board by summer time.

{sleep wake hope and then}
    e.e cummings

TTC Our First
    Hoping on a Rainbow
    —————
    7w6d - 6w - 4w - 12w - 5w
    Patience - Opal - Hope - Haven - Wren
    Always with me.

We're crazy and going for our fifth next year. We originally weren't going to - but we want just one more. After our next, we are definitely done! We're currently NTNP but plan to start actively trying sometime after the New Year.

We have a 7 year old, 5 year old, 3 year old and 1 year old. We're wanting a similar age gap again - we've always gone for a gap around 2 years.

Fingers crossed for everyone!
    Mum to four beautiful little humans
    Senia, Apolline, Theoden & Hesperia

Considering:
    Cadmus, Alaric, Caspian, Cyprian, Evander, Cedric, Orlando, Casimir
    Ianthe, Illyria, Cosima, Calanthe, Xanthe, Elowyn, Idonia, Everild

I'll join you guys again now it's almost 2019. We're planning to start TTC in January.

2018 has been a crazy year for me. I got divorced and started a new relationship, and we feel the time is right for a new addition to our family. I have a three year old son, Hjörtur, from my marriage. The new baby, if we're blessed with a son or daughter, will be the first child for SO.

@amjmc: I love you children's names. What did you name your fourth baby? I'd love to have a big family too, which is a bit strange I didn't want any children before I got pregnant with Hjörtur. I don't know if I'd want five though, four seems perfect to me.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel & Barnabas Húni

Ephraim Óli * Thaddeus Hreinn * Vignir Ulysses * Nikolai Svani * Zalman Torfi
    Ondine Lilach * Lucinde Meital * Mareva Bluma * Lavinia Perle * Magdalene Dune

Hi all! I recognize most of you from the TTC 2018 thread. It's good to see you again, and nice to meet the new people. A quick intro: my partner and I have one son, Reuben, who is now a little over two years old. I'd hoped to get pregnant in 2018 but had health problems and some work/life balance issues to sort. Now, I'm healthy, and we've made some changes as a family, so we're feeling ready to grow soon. We have some travel plans for this winter, so we'll wait until the spring to start trying. Until then, we'll be "not trying not to" get pregnant. No stress! Best of luck to all of us in the new year.
    : : : REUBEN : : :
    Ambrose * Emeric * Malcolm * Pascal * Collier
    Salome * Elspeth * Pomona * Henriette * Winslow