Menu

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2019

Am I going mad!? Ok, I think I'm inventing symptoms I couldn't really be having 5 days PO because I got pg in June with my DS and always felt like I would get pg in June again, despite not being successful the last nine months of trying! I swear though since ovulation I am more tired and hungrier than usual (does this usually happen, I should pay more attention to my normal cycles!) But this morning I noticed two little bumps on my areola like the ones you get when you're pregnant... Maybe they're because my toddler still feeds off that side before bed though as it is that same side? What do you think?! Am I going mad or might I be in luck? Obviously waaaaay too early for a test, will wait until 14 days PO unless of course AF arrives first!

E x
    Proud Mummy to Jude Barnaby
    ~ 9th March 2018 ~

Hi, I have one clear blue digital test leftover from TTC last year. I don’t need it and it expires in February 2020. If you live in the U.K. and would like me to post the test to you, please PM me. First person to PM with their address, I’ll post the test ASAP xx
    Edit: have received a PM now. Good luck everyone with TTC xx
    Last edited by bebe83; June 26th, 2019 at 03:53 AM.
    MRP 2016

EEP 2019

Alyssa, I'm so excited for you! I don't know if you remember me, I used to be easterbunny on here. I remember you were so supportive when we waited a year to conceive our little one, and were so happy for us when we did even though you were still waiting. I cannot describe how happy I am for you!

Everyone else, I'm back! We had a little boy in January 2018, and have been trying to conceive baby #2 since October. Here's hoping it's soon.

Hello all, We have 4 kids and are TTC our 5th! I am currently 4 DPO and am hoping for the best!
    Lily Elizabeth/Chase Steven/Zack Francis/Drew Daniel

Girls: Isla~Stella~Aria~Olive~Kendall~Harlow~Juno

Boys:
    Max~Knox~Finn~Kai

This thread has been really quiet...

@scillyellie did you ever test? or has AF showed up?

@townsend2787 welcome and good luck!

Well this is my SO and my last cycle TTC until November if we are not successful. Since I am only on my 3rd or 4th cycle back postpartum, my cycle hasnt 100% regulated yet which makes it hard to know when I ovulated and how many DPO I am. I did use OPKs but not regularly enough as I only have a few left and don't live somewhere where they are available so I wanted to save some for November in case we don't conceive this cycle. We tried our best to cover our bases with a wide range of potential ovulation dates. I am already anxious to test, but I am only 3-9 DPO. I feel like we have a good chance this month though.

Mama to Enzi... Sept 2018

OUR TOP CHOICES:
    James, Leona

@mamaenzi good luck! I know that anxious feeling all too well. I bought a cheap 20 pack off amazon to easy my anxiety.

I am currently 11 DPO and got what looks like a very very faint line. I hope its true. I plan to re-test tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!

Boys:
    Max~Knox~Finn~Kai

Hello everyone. I've been off nameberry for a while but jumping back in. I recognize a few faces here as well some of those that appear to have recently graduated to due date cohort groups.

@Kibby, if you're still here (I notice you have not posted in quite a while, announcement or otherwise. I was disheartened to see you still in the TTC thread after all this time) thank you so much for starting this thread up.

For those who don't recognize me, I am a longtime name nerd, having participated in the community here under a couple different aliases since 2011. I have a little one born to me, who is now 22 months. My spouse and I have always wanted three kiddos, and have always planned on adoption. We started the adoption process over a year ago now, but have been home study approved and waiting for the past 9 months now.

I'm here for two reasons. 1: If we do not adopt in the next year, we will be dialing back and will TTC at the end of 2020. I have already been doing quite a bit to get my body prepared for that, so we are already pre-TTC.

2: This adoption thing is really hard. The waiting in between potential scenarios, and the tension that builds up when we have been faced with a potential scenario and have put our profile in for review and are hoping and wondering whether we will be chosen. We are currently waiting to hear back on our 6th potential scenario and I'm just so so hoping this is the one. I'm fairly sure I have worn down the patience of everyone that has followed us in this process in real life and I could really use some empathy right now. I have tried several times in the past few months to engage in adoption specific groups online but they honestly feel very toxic and seem to be filled with a sense of entitlement about what are ultimately other people's babies and other parents' choices to make. So I'm needing a place to vent and be heard that doesn't feel like that so here I am back where everyone has treated me well in the past.

Here to cheerlead everyone else on. Good to see you again and hoping you will all be gone next month!
    Now posting as hyacinthbucket

In a parallel universe exists my Chrysanthemum

That faint line must have been a bad test. All negatives since then and AF decided to come early. Very upset. Onto next month.

Boys:
    Max~Knox~Finn~Kai

@mamaenzi, good luck for this cycle! I hope it's the one for you!

@medfordkung, I remember you I used to be easterbunny on here, you may remember me. Trying to adopt sounds so emotional. We have never seriously pursued adoption, but I looked into it briefly twice. Once at age 20, and again at age 23. Both times I was met with a lot of aggression and suspicion about why someone so young would be looking to adopt. I found it really upsetting and backed off straight away both times. I am in awe of you for pushing through for so long <3

@townsend2787, sorry it wasn't your month. Fingers crossed this is your last period before your BFP.

No luck for us either this month. AF showed up Monday last week, just waiting on the fertile window probably next week. I've bought some OPK's for this month. I had stopped testing for a while as it turned out I wasn't ovulating at all while breastfeeding my son, but he has weaned in May. I gave it one month without OPK's. This month I'll test and make sure I'm actually ovulating now.

@townsend2787, if AF came early this month then you likely ovulated earlier than you thought, so hopefully it was a matter of timing and you'll get the BFP next month [Either that, or less likely but possible, you have a short luteal phase and may be conceiving chemical pregnancies but not reaching the progesterone threshold needed to sustain the pregnancy. Again, likely the former but if this keeps happening, something to investigate since you saw the faint lines?].

@lucillenadine, yes, I do remember you as Easterbunny. Thanks for letting me know. It is always a bit disorienting to come back and see a whole slew of new usernames only to realize many are the same regulars but with updated usernames. We had many of the same sort of bristly exchanges with certain adoption agencies questioning why we would want to adopt when we are young, have not struggled with infertility, and are not religious. But we just persevered and went with an agency that addressed it in their interviews, intake, and home study process, but didn't treat us like we were crazy for making our own decisions as to how to grow a family.

We are still waiting to hear back on this 6th potential adoption scenario. We were told last Friday that our profile would be shown "next week" and they would be in touch when that had happened, so I've been on pins and needles all week. Hopefully we will hear something tomorrow. Bracing for the whiplash of the statistically likely no, but holding out more than a little hope that maybe it won't be a no after all..
    Now posting as hyacinthbucket

In a parallel universe exists my Chrysanthemum