Menu

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2019

Fingers crossed for everyone! Sounds like most are having a positive month. Hopefully for those who aren't will have one real soon!
    This cycle is hitting all the right signs of ovulation. All but my temps but I was also sick this past week and it messed them up. I even had some spotting(which I have never really had during ovulation). Plus, this is the most "highs" I've seen(3 days) leading up to a "peak" today! I am so excited, its one of those times you just feel super hopeful! Good luck to everybody!
    Lily Elizabeth/Chase Steven/Zack Francis/Drew Daniel

Girls: Isla~Stella~Aria~Olive~Kendall~Harlow~Juno

Boys:
    Max~Knox~Finn~Kai

@townsend2787 fingers crossed you have a strong ovulation this month!!
    ^Brittany Anne^^Aquarius^^Mrs. K 10/24/2015^
    ^5/29/2019^

TTC #1 since May 2016
    Dx hypothyroidism at 20, pcos at 28, 3 rds Clomid, 3 rds Femara

-Theodore Kenton [Theo] - Ennis Joshua-
    *Eamon Thatcher * Perseus Milo * Everett Simon*
    -Yvette Penelope - Mozelle Annabeth -
    *Greta Beth * Margot Penelope * Odette Margot*

Fur Mom: Felix, Kelcey, Shadow, Sara, and Leo
    Auntie: Madeleine, Samantha, Aidan, Maddie, Nora, Claire, Josiah, Emsley

@townsend2787 sounds very promising!! Good luck to you!
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

It's Australian Father's Day today. It's been a bit of a sad day. While it's not as hard as before our son was born (TTC for 1 year), it still hurts to have been TTC #2 for 11 months and then have a day that kind of smashes it in your face. I always find facebook very painful on this and Mother's Day, so have taken to posting a 'thinking of you' flower for those who struggle instead of the usual fluffy rubbish that parents often put up. It feels more personal, even though we are lucky enough to have one child now.

My mind is really playing tricks on me this month. CD26, still not sure if I ovulated. A small part of me is starting to believe I'm pregnant, and I'm trying to squash it so I don't get too disappointed. PTSD has been playing up big time and I'm having a lot of trouble staying grounded in reality. I see my doctor tomorrow and am hoping medication might be an option - I'm definitely scared about mixing antidepressants with TTC though.

I'm out this month. AF showed up at 11 dpo. I hope that I've been off all meds long enough that my cycles may start semi-regulating again and I get another chance this month... Does anyone have any really good methods to lengthen LP?
    ^Brittany Anne^^Aquarius^^Mrs. K 10/24/2015^
    ^5/29/2019^

TTC #1 since May 2016
    Dx hypothyroidism at 20, pcos at 28, 3 rds Clomid, 3 rds Femara

-Theodore Kenton [Theo] - Ennis Joshua-
    *Eamon Thatcher * Perseus Milo * Everett Simon*
    -Yvette Penelope - Mozelle Annabeth -
    *Greta Beth * Margot Penelope * Odette Margot*

Fur Mom: Felix, Kelcey, Shadow, Sara, and Leo
    Auntie: Madeleine, Samantha, Aidan, Maddie, Nora, Claire, Josiah, Emsley

@lucillenadine, thinking of you! I know holidays can trigger a lot of emotions. And it's SO hard not to obsess over "am I or am I not pregnant?" and toeing that line between hopeful and fantasy. Fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP!

@eshe7fantasy, sorry this wasn't your month! I have heard vitex is good for lengthening luteal phase? I take the Conception vitamin, but I'm not really sure it's making any difference.

This was our first cycle after miscarriage in July and I'm in my TWW right now. I actually feel really at peace right now that whatever happens, happens. Where in the past (we tried to get pg for two years) if I got a BFN I would be upset all day, now I feel ok about the possibility. (Ask me if I'm feeling the same in two weeks! haha) I'm hoping this sense of peace sticks around and I don't stress or get upset, though. We'll see! Lots of love and luck to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by eshe7fantasy View Post
    I'm out this month. AF showed up at 11 dpo. I hope that I've been off all meds long enough that my cycles may start semi-regulating again and I get another chance this month... Does anyone have any really good methods to lengthen LP?
    I used Vitex, Maca root, magnesium, B6, and zinc to lengthen my LP. Got it from 9 days to 14 days, over 3 cycles. Now it is steadily 12-13 days every cycle.
    Now posting as @thelittlefairywren!
    ...felt the need for a fresh user...

Fingers crossed for everyone! Sounds like there are some hopeful signs for some of you!

I'm 99% sure I'm out for my 22nd cycle TTC baby #1. I'm on CD33 and I've taken three pregnancy tests, all negative.

This cycle I was on letrozole and had a semi decent response. I had one egg that looked promising but small at my CD12 ultrasound. I ovulated late (CD 20/21) and I worry that the letrozole has messed up my cycles.

My last cycle I was on the lowest amount of clomid and had 8 eggs ready to ovulate at my CD13 ultrasound. So that cycle was cancelled and we didn't try.

I keep wondering if I should just stop all the monitoring and clomid/letrozole. I have one damaged Fallopian tube and the doctors are monitoring me because of my increased chances of an ectopic but I'm wondering if the fertility drugs are doing more harm than good.

@eshe7fantasy sorry it wasn't your month. I'm not sure, I haven't had a whole lot of luck with regulating my cycle either.

@meyera4 thankyou <3 thinking of you this month! I hope this sense of peace turns out to be a positive sign

@beccasto it's so tough knowing what actions to take for fertility. I'm still tossing up whether to investigate Clomid - we haven't gone there yet but I suspect I may need it eventually. This TTC game is such a gamble!

No luck here this month. My period showed up late last week. I had awful cramps over the weekend as well as nausea - I ended up starting Sertraline antidepressants a week ago and that's one of the side effects my doctor warned me about. She did say it should calm down after a few weeks and I would start to feel less anxious so I'm hopeful for that. I'm also cautiously hopeful that if I can reduce my anxiety I may start ovulating. I'm not holding out too much hope for this month, but maybe Oct/Nov...

@beccasto, I'm sorry girl, I feel your frustration. It's so hard not knowing what the best steps are.

@lucillenadine, I hope your medication helps but I'm sorry the side affects are no fun!

I started my period today, I had taken a (hopeful) pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative so I knew it was coming. Of course I was talking about how peaceful I felt last week and was still disappointed today when I started. BUT that's ok. And on the bright side, it looks like after my D&C in July my body really hasn't skipped a beat. I know I ovulated (LH strips) and my cycle was 28 days like always. (I guess that's good? I have always had regular periods and ovulation and it still took us two years to get pregnant so who knows...)