Menu
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2019

I'm terrible with keeping up with everyone! I hope you are all staying strong!

I received some bad news. My RE wants me to repeat my HSG test. The first one produced bad images and the RE can't tell if my right tube is open or not. It's super frustrating because my first HSG was not a good experience.

I was so excited because we we're thinking i was going to start clomid in a month and finally get everything started. Now I'm wondering if both my tubes are blocked!

@spyro, wondering who our first BFP of February will be is such a fun and good-hearted way to look forward to another month of TTC.

I’m feeling down today. One friend has been TTC for eighteen months with no luck and her doctor is being unsupportive. Another friend has secondary infertility three years after a perfect pregnancy, birth, and kiddo. Yet another friend is grappling with her growing wish to have a kid being at odds with her partner’s sense that he doesn’t want that kind of family. It’s been a heavy few days with a lot of tears and long hugs and I feel like I can’t help. Guh. Squeezing my little one extra cuddly tonight.
    Trying out:
    Pascal * Jerome * Malcolm * Graham * Lionel * Emeric
    Beatrix / Claudia / Elspeth / Henriette / Pomona

Hm, I had an odd 24-day cycle last month (two periods in January, fun!) and I was surprised this morning by another period - meaning I had an 18-day cycle! I’ve always had regular, longer cycles, reliably 35 days give or take a day. I don’t know what to make of two short cycles!
    Trying out:
    Pascal * Jerome * Malcolm * Graham * Lionel * Emeric
    Beatrix / Claudia / Elspeth / Henriette / Pomona

@beccasto - oh no, I'm so sorry you have to get another test. That sounds awful. I hope it is all clear and you get to start your clomid soon.

@seedsandstones - I totally feel you, I have been hearing so many downer things lately. It's also super rainy, cold and gloomy where I am with no end in sight in the near future. February is a tough month! Sometimes I just search instagram for birth announcements to cheer me up (and specifically to look at all the NAMES!) Oh yikes, that is super short! I wish I knew what caused short cycles; how confusing and frustrating for you!
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

Hi there! We will be trying starting at the end of the year!

love talking names? Check out my name instagram: @monikermaven

Carly & Zach
    ::💙 Ezra Wolf 💙:: Born 4-29-16
    ::💙 Finn August 💙:: Born 12-19-17