Menu

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2019

@meyera thanks! Yeah the waiting feels endless and you always end up feeling on a schedule.

Looks like I'll have to wait at least until the cycle after my next one to get some help. My OBGYN isn't happy with my TSH levels and wants me to retest. Maybe he'll put me on thyroid medication. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to be on the meds before I see the endocrinologist. This will be my 4th thyroid level blood test in 2 months lol
    |24|Canadian|TTC 2+ years|Name Nerd|
    Cordelia Winter & Montague Casimir

Current Combos
    Ada Marigold//Boudica Ivy//Cordelia Winter//Edith November//Georgiana Bloom
    Atlas Benjamin//Caspian Grey//Cináed Alistair//Magnus William//Montague Casimir//Ruarc Alban

Mix & Match
    Ailbhe*Áine*Caragh*Dáire*Elowen*Fionnuala*Isolde Lavinia*Oona*Onóra*Rosalind*Sybil*Titania*Verity
    Alaric*Algernon*Anson*Cormac*Coinneach*Drago
    Edmund*Éibhear*Eirnin*Oberon*Oswald*Rockwell

@spyro: So sorry you are having this delay...I hope they find out what is going on and start implementing solutions that help fix this.

@meyera: Fingers crossed for you! If AF does show up, hopefully another month of OPKs can help pinpoint a pattern of ovulation for you!

@rosebeth: I'm sorry this wasn't your month Wishing you the best this next cycle <3

I just want to thank you guys for your support. AF is gone now and I'm in much better spirits lately. I'm hopeful for next cycle but really just want to take things day by day.

I can't wait to see more positives in this thread! It's only February but there were at least a few last month...I hope the trend continues!
    Alyssa

Elim Nathaniel James due Feb 2020 <3

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Chanel

@namergirl I hope so too. My new results came back barely high so idk. Just gotta wait for the doc to call me now! AF is really horrible, the hormones along with disappointment are the worst combo. Taking it day by day seems to be the best way to go about it. & I'm also hoping we get tons of BFPs this month, I wonder who our first February BFP will be!

Current Combos
    Atlas Benjamin//Caspian Grey//Cináed Alistair//Magnus William//Montague Casimir//Ruarc Alban

Mix & Match
    Ailbhe*Áine*Caragh*Dáire*Elowen*Fionnuala*Isolde Lavinia*Oona*Onóra*Rosalind*Sybil*Titania*Verity

@spyro, I totally feel you. I'm on period day #3 today and it's getting better, but I always find myself in this cycle of hope and despair that corresponds with my menstrual cycle. I feel positive and hopeful and then my period starts and I feel super down and discouraged. And I KNOW it's coming every month and how I'll react but it still hits me hard sometimes. It has to have something to do with the hormones, too. I smiled at your comment about who will be the first BFP. So fun to think about Good luck to everyone - here's to lots of positives in February!
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

@meyera I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. TTC sure is an emotional rollercoaster. I can always tell when I'm going to get my period too, even if I try to hold out hope. We become so in tune with our bodies while TTCn, it's the one good side effect (besides a baby). There's still almost 3 weeks left in February so lots of opportunities for BFPs!

Current Combos

Mix & Match

I'm terrible with keeping up with everyone! I hope you are all staying strong!

I received some bad news. My RE wants me to repeat my HSG test. The first one produced bad images and the RE can't tell if my right tube is open or not. It's super frustrating because my first HSG was not a good experience.

I was so excited because we we're thinking i was going to start clomid in a month and finally get everything started. Now I'm wondering if both my tubes are blocked!

@spyro, wondering who our first BFP of February will be is such a fun and good-hearted way to look forward to another month of TTC.

I’m feeling down today. One friend has been TTC for eighteen months with no luck and her doctor is being unsupportive. Another friend has secondary infertility three years after a perfect pregnancy, birth, and kiddo. Yet another friend is grappling with her growing wish to have a kid being at odds with her partner’s sense that he doesn’t want that kind of family. It’s been a heavy few days with a lot of tears and long hugs and I feel like I can’t help. Guh. Squeezing my little one extra cuddly tonight.
    : : : REUBEN : : :
    Ambrose * Emeric * Malcolm * Pascal * Collier
    Salome * Elspeth * Pomona * Henriette * Winslow

Hm, I had an odd 24-day cycle last month (two periods in January, fun!) and I was surprised this morning by another period - meaning I had an 18-day cycle! I’ve always had regular, longer cycles, reliably 35 days give or take a day. I don’t know what to make of two short cycles!
    : : : REUBEN : : :
    Ambrose * Emeric * Malcolm * Pascal * Collier
    Salome * Elspeth * Pomona * Henriette * Winslow

@beccasto - oh no, I'm so sorry you have to get another test. That sounds awful. I hope it is all clear and you get to start your clomid soon.

@seedsandstones - I totally feel you, I have been hearing so many downer things lately. It's also super rainy, cold and gloomy where I am with no end in sight in the near future. February is a tough month! Sometimes I just search instagram for birth announcements to cheer me up (and specifically to look at all the NAMES!) Oh yikes, that is super short! I wish I knew what caused short cycles; how confusing and frustrating for you!
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

Hi there! We will be trying starting at the end of the year!

love talking names? Check out my name instagram: @monikermaven

Carly & Zach
    ::💙 Ezra Wolf 💙:: Born 4-29-16
    ::💙 Finn August 💙:: Born 12-19-17