Menu
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2019

@kibby: I hope you don't mind me saying that it does sound rather judgemental, however I think you mean well and I appreciate your honesty. I also hope you don't mind that I don't feel like explaining myself to you, or anyone else at this moment, since I need my energy for other things. No hard feelings.

@meyera4: I understand what you're saying, I really do, but believe me when I say that So and I have thought and talked about this a million times. I'm many things, but impulsive isn't one of them. That being said, I'm still not sure.

I don't feel like going into any of this right now, so maybe you'll see me again soon in this thread, maybe not. Best of luck to all of you!
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel

Vincent Abraham * Magnus Flórent * Johannes Ephraim * Alfred Ashur * Ellis Merkúr

Ísrún Emilia * Elishva Johanna * Lavinia Rós * Edda Lilitu * Magdalene Roza * Greta Nineveh

Dov * Baltasar * Addai * Ari * Zohar
    Hildur * Lotta * Aramina * Vaka * Undine

@rosebeth, no questions asked. You know your family's situation best <3 You had just asked a question about I was just responding with what may have been causing you apprehension. Bottom line, as I said, I do think it's normal to be a bit apprehensive before adding another baby, even if you are totally prepared. There are just so many variables and unknowns. I find myself wondering, what if we get pregnant and it causes major long term health problems for me, what if the baby doesn't sleep, what if my kids act out due to another baby, what if the baby has special needs and requires lots of medical attention, what will this do to our finances, etc. I just have come to terms with there will ALWAYS be something scary about the unknown, all I can do is hope for the best <3
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

@rosebeth - If you are still around to see this, I can see how it did come off judgmental after rereading what I said, I can be entirely too blunt sometimes but truly I didn’t want an explanation or for you to delve into your personal life, just for you to ask yourself those questions. You don’t owe anyone any explanation! I do wish you the best of luck, We are all here to support each other, you’ll make the right decision for yourself whatever it may be.

—————-

My saga carries on over here. I just finished my second period since my miscarriage but my hcg levels are not budging. I get to go for another lovely internal ultrasound on Wednesday to see what’s up. Not sure what the next steps are from here honestly!

{sleep wake hope and then}
    e.e cummings

TTC Our First
    Hoping on a Rainbow
    —————
    7w6d - 6w - 4w - 12w
    Patience - Opal - Hope - Haven
    Always with me.

@kibby: if you think I haven't asked myself those questions you've completely misjudged me. But that's normal, since we don't know each other at all.
    I hope your ultrasound will clear things up for you.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel

Vincent Abraham * Magnus Flórent * Johannes Ephraim * Alfred Ashur * Ellis Merkúr

Ísrún Emilia * Elishva Johanna * Lavinia Rós * Edda Lilitu * Magdalene Roza * Greta Nineveh

Dov * Baltasar * Addai * Ari * Zohar
    Hildur * Lotta * Aramina * Vaka * Undine

Hi, everyone! I'm new on this exciting journey, which I'm doing solo. I'll be using an anonymous donor for IUI in March, and have my initial consultation appointment in a week. Using a donor had been my plan since I was 16 (I'm 27) and I feel like I'm in the right place in my life to do this.