Menu
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2019

If this isn't the right place for this let me know. My DH and I have been TTC for a little over a year now and a few months back was diagnosed with pcos after being on BC. Dr. Put me on progesterone to regulate my periods and to help me to ovulate. I'm using OPK. The digital clear blue with the smiley face and CD 6-10(today) has shown high LH(flashing smiley face). Is this normal or am I getting my hope up that I'll ovulate?

Alyssa!!! I am so freaking excited for you! I check on this thread often and I always hope to see positives from those who have been trying for so long. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust!!!
    My double rainbows,
    Indie Lola & Rowan Violet

I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart.

Alyssa, I sometimes read this thread to satisfy my baby fever, but I had stopped in part because it was so sad to see you waiting so long. I'm so happy to see you get good news! You are such a supportive friend to the people on this board. I hope your pregnancy lasts and you have a healthy and happy baby soon!
    Greta Cecilia - Alma Josephine - Margot Ines - Ramona Ruth - Naomi Winifred
    Elliot Austin - Arthur William - Toby Francis - Frederick Ronan - Oscar Ezekiel

Quote Originally Posted by namergirl3 View Post
    Well, ladies, I tested again. BFP!!!! The line is still not as strong as the control line but it is much darker than the last few days!!! I won't be able to get a digital test until I get paid tomorrow but this works, too. I'm confident enough to tell DH this morning

I used one of those due date calculators online and my ballpark, first guess due date, would be early Feb!
    I am so excited for you! I see you around NB and I always send you baby wishes/dust as my aunt and twin cousins suffer from PCOS. I saw my twin cousins pain through their losses and IVF.
    This is the happiest news I have heard/read today! So glad I checked in and saw!
    🎔listography🎔Name Reasons🎔
    TTC 2020

Sylvie Cordelia Raine ✦ Freya Lillian Juno ✦ Rosalind Calista Joy
    Milena Juliette Sena ~ Clara Wilhelmina Bee ~ Theia Lorelai Selene
    Geneva Clarimond Bronte ~ Nadia Vivienne Cleo ~ Lila Valentine Seren
    Octavia.

Silas Raphael Fynn ★ Asher Leonidas Beau ★ Alaric Evander Kai
    Tristan Josiah Hugo - Ezekiel Perseus Raiden - Lucian Xander Jove
    Vincent.

Quote Originally Posted by namergirl3 View Post
    Well, ladies, I tested again. BFP!!!! The line is still not as strong as the control line but it is much darker than the last few days!!! I won't be able to get a digital test until I get paid tomorrow but this works, too. I'm confident enough to tell DH this morning

I used one of those due date calculators online and my ballpark, first guess due date, would be early Feb!
    OMG GIRL YEEEESSSSSS!!!!! This is the best news! Amazing!!! CONGRATS!!!
    Aussie Redhead - 26yrs
    Wifey to my Sunshine - 17.2.17
    TTC 2020/2021

.girls.
    Persephone Anouk Wren | Mercedes Aliyah Rose | Kalliope Haven Grace
    Saoirse Arwen Snow | Endelyon Aurora Niamh | Xanthippe Raven Willow
    Apolline Violetta Rain

.boys.
    Othello Bentley Fox | Atlas Orion Boyd | Oberon Story Zale
    Vincent Aurel Lark | Bowen Wilder Oak
    ...musing over Roman, Felix, Areion...

.either / or.