Menu
Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2019

@mariposa I'm so so so happy for you! That is amazing! I really hope this BFP is the one that gets you your baby!

@namergirl, I always delay my testing too. Those are my PMS symptoms too so if I start getting really hungry I know AF is coming. Still hoping good things for you though! It's not over til you get AF!

I have slightly exciting news. I didn't get clomid at the OBGYN, but he told me he thinks it's my thyroid that's causing me to have issues getting pregnant. Seems like my thyroid decides to work sometimes and not others. So I wait until I see the endocrinologist for any medsor treatment.

The thing I was shocked and excited about is that we tested my progesterone today (CD23) and it's at 7.5! That means I probably ovulated!!! I know we DTD around the time I would've possibly ovulated so I could be pregnant right now. Maybe not, but this is the most hope I've had in years! I have been having very slight period-like cramping for the past few days. I don't want to read too far into it but it could be a pregnancy symptom! I'm going to test next Monday just for fun.
    |24|Canadian|TTC 2+ years|Name Nerd|
    Cordelia Winter & Montague Casimir

Current Combos
    Ada Marigold//Boudica Ivy//Cordelia Winter//Edith November//Georgiana Bloom
    Atlas Benjamin//Caspian Grey//Cináed Alistair//Magnus William//Montague Casimir//Ruarc Alban

Mix & Match
    Ailbhe*Áine*Caragh*Dáire*Elowen*Fionnuala*Isolde Lavinia*Oona*Onóra*Rosalind*Sybil*Titania*Verity
    Alaric*Algernon*Anson*Cormac*Coinneach*Drago
    Edmund*Éibhear*Eirnin*Oberon*Oswald*Rockwell

AF arrived today. I hope everyone else is doing well! Can't wait to see more good news on this thread <3
    Alyssa

wife. PCOS fighter. 1in8: TTC for 3 years, 4 months and counting...

Isla Felicity Dove
    \<3\
    Elim Kenneth/Kent

Ada Rosemary*Bennett Dale*Seraphina Juliet*Morgan Dominic*Elowen Ismay*Judah Ebenezer

Hi all. I’m going to join this thread. My husband and I have decided to try for #2. We have a 3 year old daughter. I think we aren’t going to full on try this month because I wasn’t taking prenatal vitamins until this week. Plus if I got pregnant right away, the due date would be the same as it was for my daughter. 1 December birthday right before Christmas and the holiday season is pretty crazy already so I don’t want to intentionally add another birthday to the mix. So I think next month will be my first real month of trying. Good luck to you all!

Welcome @sweetpeacelove! Sorry it's a bit quiet here at the moment, sometimes it's hard to keep up! Hopefully the silence is good news and more people have got their BFPs. My AF arrived on CD 26! Super early! In a way it makes me feel hopeful as I had a weirdly short cycle just before I conceived my son, but that's me being silly really as I'm sure it doesn't mean anything! Thinking of switching out one of DS feeds with cow's milk and just BF first thing and last thing hoping it will boost my fertility. Not feeling too guilty about it now he's nearly 13 months. Good luck and good vibes all!

E x
    Proud Mummy to Jude Barnaby
    ~ 9th March 2018 ~

@sweetpeacelove: Welcome to the group! Totally understandable to want to try to space out birthdays and holidays! Good luck next month!

@scillyellie: Ugh, early AF can be so annoying sometimes! It would be really awesome if it worked out this time like it did with your son, though! As far as the BF and milk thing, can't hurt to experiment!

---------
    AF was over a few days ago, so we are back in the trying stage. Crazy to think that we're working on a 2020 baby now, with how my cycle goes. Still don't have any plans to go back to the doctor for fertility things, though I should be scheduling my PAP soon, so I am thinking about requesting that he run another hormone panel or schedule another pelvic ultrasound, just to see how all is going in that regard. Fun fun.
    Alyssa

wife. PCOS fighter. 1in8: TTC for 3 years, 4 months and counting...

Isla Felicity Dove
    \<3\
    Elim Kenneth/Kent

Ada Rosemary*Bennett Dale*Seraphina Juliet*Morgan Dominic*Elowen Ismay*Judah Ebenezer