Menu

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2019

Hello! I've been on Nameberry for a while, but only for my love of names. My husband and I will be TTC #1 starting in January. We've been married for 10 years, but my husband is in the medical field, so years of training put off bringing a baby on board. We're both 30 (almost 31) and are now ready to take this new leap! Our close friend group has added 2 babies recently, and we'd love for our children to grow up along side them. I can become a bit obsessive about things I'm excited about, so I'm trying to not get too stressed/caught up in TTC. Best of luck and lots of baby dust to all!
    Current Favorites

Girls: Elodie, Madeleine, Violet, Gwendolyn, Vivienne, Quinn & Genevieve
    Boys: Theo, Archer, Harrison, Graham, Knox, Owen & Lincoln

TTC #1

Quote Originally Posted by rosebeth View Post
    I'll join you guys again now it's almost 2019. We're planning to start TTC in January.

2018 has been a crazy year for me. I got divorced and started a new relationship, and we feel the time is right for a new addition to our family. I have a three year old son, Hjörtur, from my marriage. The new baby, if we're blessed with a son or daughter, will be the first child for SO.

@amjmc: I love you children's names. What did you name your fourth baby? I'd love to have a big family too, which is a bit strange I didn't want any children before I got pregnant with Hjörtur. I don't know if I'd want five though, four seems perfect to me.
    Four was our number. I’m one of four so it felt right but now we have four I feel like one more would be perfect. Can’t go any higher though - we wouldn’t fit six in our home!

And thank you! I love your sons name too. And most of the names in your signature!

We named our fourth Hesperia. I really should update my signature :lol:
    Mum to four beautiful little humans
    Senia, Apolline, Theoden & Hesperia

Considering:
    Cadmus, Alaric, Caspian, Cyprian, Evander, Cedric, Orlando, Casimir
    Ianthe, Illyria, Cosima, Calanthe, Xanthe, Elowyn, Idonia, Everild

Well, right now I'm trying not to make too many big plans for the future, you never know what happens, as I've experienced this year.

Good luck to everyone!
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel & baby due November 2019

Baltasar Óli * Torfi Magnus * Vignir Ulysses * Iser Hafni * Noam Flóvent * Johann Zohar * Salomon Fálki * Sumarliði Meyer * Efraim Breki
    Ondine Beatrice * Greta Yardena * Meital Johanna * Ebba Lilitu * Magdalene Lilac * Perle Kornelia * Netta Nineveh * Ísrún Emilia * Sumarlína Freyde

Víkingur * Ragnar * Addai * Dov * Bergur * Kjartan * Diethard * Mattias
    Zusa * Aramina * Eugenia * Karolina * Marganita * Elisabet * Júlirós

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa90 View Post
    @mummacat92 - that does sound so stressful! I’m sorry! From what I hear, there’s no perfect time for a newborn. I hope things settle for you and you can make a decision you’re happy about.
    Yeah, it's been a very big, tiring year!
    No, you're right. There really isn't a perfect time for a baby... but I do think you can try to be as prepared as possible. I don't think we are at the moment... everything just feels like a big mess. I'll be excited when we feel on top of life again, and can seriously talk about TTC.
    Aussie Redhead - 26yrs
    Wifey to my Sunshine - 17.2.17
    TTC 2020/2021

.girls.
    Persephone Anouk Wren | Mercedes Aliyah Rose
    Kalliope Haven Grace | Saoirse Arwen Snow
    Endelyon Aurora Niamh | Xanthippe Raven Willow
    Apolline Violetta Rain

.boys.
    Othello Bentley Fox | Atlas Orion Boyd | Vincent Aurel Lark
    ...musing over Bowen, Oberon, Roman, Felix, Areion, Horatio...

.either.
    Peregrine Evander Quill | Peregrine Opal Jane

@mummacat: I hope everything settles down and turns out fine for both of you.

SO almost can't wait to start TTC, this would be his first child and he's always wanted children of his own. He adores Hjörtur as well, and Hjörtur adores him too, and I'm sure SO will grow to love him as his own. We haven't told Hjörtur that we're planning for a brother or sister. He'll be delighted once he's got a sibling to look forward to and knows how long he'll have to wait, but he's also had a lot to take in the last few months, and since he's so young the whole thing will be very confusing for him.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel & baby due November 2019

Baltasar Óli * Torfi Magnus * Vignir Ulysses * Iser Hafni * Noam Flóvent * Johann Zohar * Salomon Fálki * Sumarliði Meyer * Efraim Breki
    Ondine Beatrice * Greta Yardena * Meital Johanna * Ebba Lilitu * Magdalene Lilac * Perle Kornelia * Netta Nineveh * Ísrún Emilia * Sumarlína Freyde

Víkingur * Ragnar * Addai * Dov * Bergur * Kjartan * Diethard * Mattias
    Zusa * Aramina * Eugenia * Karolina * Marganita * Elisabet * Júlirós