Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vc2013 View Post
    Hmmm

I wonder where you live, if Kieran (to me, a familiar name and I know a couple) would lead to you not being taken seriously.

What about Quinn? Little bit similar sound to Kieran perhaps? Def genderfluid, and not overused.

Personally, I tend to love male names that are gentle, soft, and often end in -a. Think Luca, Alva, Sequoia. I think they lend themselves to some genderfluidity as well.

I also love the pp’s suggestion of Torin! One of my current favorites!
    I live in the Philippines! Western names are common here but I've never seen anyone with Irish names here, unfortunately.

It's a shame because I still really do love Kieran as a name and it feels so comfortable but I can't bring myself to use it in person. With friends and strangers online, it's not an issue, but locally, I worry about being judged.

I really like Ren as well, maybe you could use Reagan or Rylan as a full name.

I also really like Charlie!
    ~ Kira ~ Teenberry ~ Ravenclaw πŸ’™~ Name-nerd ~ Queer 🌈 ~

~ Working on my list ~

~ Junia ~ Iris ~ Mae ~ Sylvie ~ Lina ~ Rose ~ Lila ~ Eve ~ Thora ~ Freya ~

~ Noah ~ Lucas ~ Callum ~ Henry ~ James ~ William ~ Jack ~ Caleb ~

First thing that came to my mind is Peyton!

Also love the suggestion of Cameron/ Camren.

Ladies:
    Anna Eleanor β€” Athena Scarlett β€” Camille Audrey β€” Elizabeth Winter β€” Elodie Susanna β€” Ember Olivia β€” Francesca Jade β€” Gabriella Genevieve β€” Lucy Clementine β€” Nina Isabelle β€” Wren Seraphina β€” Zara Bridget

Gentlemen:
    August Thayer β€” Denver Eli β€” Duncan Everett β€” Harrison William β€” Julian Chase β€” Micah Nolan β€” Rhys Landen β€” Shane Ashton

Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestions!

As of now I am considering keeping the name Kieran and using the name Ren as a nickname.

I do still really like the name Charlie though, I might try to use both.