Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    First of all, I love the name combinations of Fiona Hart and Everley Honor, especially Everley spelled that way!

I think that Gwendolyn Hailey, Gwendolyn Halle, and Gwendolyn Harlow are some nice combinations!
    Current Favourites:

Girls: Avalon January Rose, Audrey Claire Evangeline, Autumn Charlotte Gray, Aria Violet Khione, Everley Octavia Jane

Boys: Conan William Henry, Grayson Liam Ash, Finn Lancelot James, Owen Dawson Blake

Gwendolyn Harlow is my favorite of all the suggestions - I think it's a lovely combination, and compliments Everley Honor & Fiona Hart wonderfully! Your other children have beautiful names, by the way.

Gwendolyn Heather, Gwendolyn Heidi & Gwendolyn Hester are other combos that really stood out to me!
    My Angels

Arwen Katya- 9/3
    Eilidh Bethan - 21/6
    Llyr Sebastian - 1/5
    Rhianydd Laurel- 26/5

Gwendolyn Hope is so pretty! However, if you're sure about it, I would suggest Gwendolyn Hazel or Gwendolyn Harbor. They flow so nicely together! I know several others have already suggested these two, and you may not like them very much either, but I think they sound great on the end of Gwendolyn.
    Lindsey the Actress

Top 20 Girl Names
    Lauretta*Josephine*Mia*Kalypso*Ivye*Wren*Darbi*Lau ren*
    Elspeth*Kailee*Georgia*Beatrix*Sophie*Victoria*Rav en*Lia*Poppy*Maizie*Tallulah*Fayth

Top 20 Boy Names
    Hudson*Oliver*Liam*Eli*Jonah*Colton*Logan*Trevor*K yson*
    Asher*Finnegan*Tommy*Blake*Scott*Will*Maxwell*Cart er*Zane*Wyatt*Anderson

WARNING: I randomly break into showtunes.