Smile Help With Naming Characters

Hey everyone!

I need some help with naming some of my characters.

The story I want to start writing is a young adult story perhaps like coming of age, not totally sure yet. Basically what happens is MC’s step-sister is in a fatal accident. Then in a spur of the moment thing she visits some distant relatives in the UK. It’s a modern day story too....
    Here’s the characters:

MC: 17 or 18 years old. She has short almost shoulder length brown hair, slightly wavy. Blue eyes. Freckles. I haven’t fully developed her personality just yet but one thing I know is that she can be blunt. She was named after her father and mother. He preferred more vintage, historic names that maybe have a unique twist. Open to nature names too. Ok so to give you some help some names I have considered for her are: Vera, Celeste, and even Calypso.

Half sister 10. She is MC’s step sister. She has long auburn hair and brown eyes. She has a different father than MC, they share the same mother. So, she was named by her father and mother and the names they liked are more trendy or “hipster”. At first I was calling her Vivienne “Viv” but it didn’t seem to fit.

MC2: 18 or 19. He was born and lives in the UK so a name that fits that area would be great. As for now I am undecided if he lives in Scotland or England. Either name from one of those places would do.

So those are the names I need for major characters. But if you just have any random names you want to throw out there that would be great cause I got minor characters that need some names too.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by em_why_eh; December 14th, 2018 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Mistake
    Mya

~

Alice Willow, Amadea Catherine, Birdie Lilibeth, Cleo Josephine, Elizabeth Ottilie, Elowen Jay, Lydia Meadow, Rosemary Adele, Sylvie Violet

I like the names in your signature, so I thought MC's name could be Cleo and stepsister could be named Willow. For MC2 there are a couple names I like: Leo, Peirs, Rhys, and Alastair.
    Teenberry, Marvel Fan, Star Wars Fan, and Name Collector

My girls:
    Adah Marie, Addie Brooklyn, Astrid Rey, Belle Aveline, Bridget Damarius, Britta Noelle, Ellie Grace, Elsa Joy, Marah Jane, Mariah Hope, Sawyer-Grace Heaven, Sky McKenna, Zoey Makayla

My boys:
    Ananias Matthew, Bruin Silas, Gage Thatcher, Israel Joseph, Joah Isaac, Jude Alexander, Lukas Kaden, Malachi Eugene, Micah Caleb, William Nathan Forester, Wynn Joseph, Zachary Jordan Daniel

Thank you for the help! I had never thought of using the names in my signature before!
    Mya

~

Alice Willow, Amadea Catherine, Birdie Lilibeth, Cleo Josephine, Elizabeth Ottilie, Elowen Jay, Lydia Meadow, Rosemary Adele, Sylvie Violet

Just a tip: if they share the same mother, you should call them 'half-sisters'; I grew up with my half-sister and we would never call each other step-sisters. That's a different thing, and it's pretty cold to call your blood relative that!

Are you still looking for names for the male character, or are you settled now?
    listography.com/nimwey

Winifred Eve Ivy Kimberly Lisa Melody Sophie Grace Edith Lucy
    Arthur Phoenix Zeke Alexander Lincoln Ash Bruce Anthony Isadore Jules
    Gretel Dragica Evangel ‘Ellie’ Ilaria Wanderer Harkness ‘Aria’ Lily Alice Shiloh ‘Lil’ Pacifica Celeste Lacroix ‘Ciffie’
    Zephaniah Rock Raphael ‘Zeph’ Mercury Luke Aryan ‘Merc’ Albion Elmo Columbus ‘Albie’ Lionel Sterling Painter ‘Lion’

Anneliese ~ Breslyn ~ Della ~ Fionnuala ~ Ivolin ~ Laurel ~ Maebry ~ Rosalie ~ Saorla ~ Toula ~ Zerynthia

Beau ~ Burgess ~ Cormac ~ Eamon ~ Edric ~ Forrester ~ Hawkins ~ Kenver ~ Lowen ~ Merrick ~ Rhett ~ Roarke ~ Schaefer