Menu
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    @wandarine: we'll only be telling Hjörtur after the first trimester of my pregnancy. That way we're more confident about the pregnancy going well. And 6 months is still like an eternity for such a young child, we don't want to tell him any earlier than necessary. For now we're only telling our closest family (and my employer, since I'm obliged to so). I've honestly got no idea how my son will react. He's a very caring child and he's usually great with babies and younger children in our family and group of friends. But he isn't used to sharing my and my SO's attention, so I'm not sure.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel

Vincent Baltasar * Magnus Beckett * Edgar Ulysses * Alfred Leopold * Rikard Johannes

Beatrice Ondine * Greta Nineveh * Lavinia Maria * Freya Lilitu * Magdalene Katarina

Víkingur * Ephraim * Addai * * Zohar * Bergur * Ragnar * Kjartan
    Hildur * Lotta * Aramina * Vaka * Eugenia * Karolina * Ísrún

Congratulations Rosebeth!! How exciting! I'm sure your son will be a great big brother and you have plenty of time to get him prepared.

I must be really tired today. I got the kids ready for the day, dressed S & A in their school uniforms etc, then dropped all the kids off at their childminder's house and I got a call not even 5 minutes later to say that Apple wasn't wearing any trousers.

So I go back, confused, and turns out I put her in tights but no skirt or trousers. So I had to go home and get her dressed properly then take her to school. It was hard explaining to my boss why I was late for work, don't think he believed me. I was mortified but I can laugh about it now, lol!
    Mum to four beautiful little humans
    Senia, Apolline, Theoden & Hesperia

Considering:
    Cadmus, Alaric, Caspian, Cyprian, Evander, Cedric, Orlando, Casimir
    Ianthe, Illyria, Cosima, Calanthe, Xanthe, Elowyn, Idonia, Everild

@amjmc: it's kind of funny, but it could definitely happen to me too.

My uncle is staying with us this weekend. He's having some mental problems and has been staying in a psychiatric hospital. He gets to go home in the weekends, but he lives alone, so whenever he wants to get away for the weekend he comes to stay with us or my twin brother. Hjörtur adores him (as do I) and he loves having him around. But it can be emotionally draining.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel

Vincent Baltasar * Magnus Beckett * Edgar Ulysses * Alfred Leopold * Rikard Johannes

Beatrice Ondine * Greta Nineveh * Lavinia Maria * Freya Lilitu * Magdalene Katarina

Víkingur * Ephraim * Addai * * Zohar * Bergur * Ragnar * Kjartan
    Hildur * Lotta * Aramina * Vaka * Eugenia * Karolina * Ísrún

Does anyone have experience working in another country? I'm an American looking to land a summer internship or short-term job in the UK or Ireland. Having a hard time finding resources that don't want me to pay some $8000 to participate in their program.