Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    @wandsworth no, actually it doesn't sound weird at all. I actually enjoyed planning a new home and furniture shopping (I finally own a couch!) and the cleaning out stuff before packing. Threw away my old diary, for example.
    Now I just wish it was over already. I miss my plants :/
    Wanda | 23 | November is over but the story is not
    writing about
    Alice, Asriel, Casper, Claire, Emily, Peter & Tamsin

Ah, I have a complicated relationship with my old journals. I always journal during my international trips, and those I'm happy to keep, but I've still got some daily journals from high school and university I can't decide what to do with. On one hand, I love going back and reading those little snapshots of my younger self and seeing how I've changed as a person. But on the other hand... I complained and agonized over the silliest things! LOL.

@wandsworth: I do understand the charm of moving, but it's just such a mess with a small child! My son loves unpacking though. I just let him take everything out of the boxes. He gets a little frustrated when I won't let him put things in the cupboards, drawers etc, but I can't have him putting all our cutlery in the bedroom closet.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel

Josef Ishai * Vincent Addai * Alfred Víkingur * Magnus Flórent * Pétur Johannes * Ragnar Albert * Bergur Tadeusz * Tulmay Andreas * Egon Aphrem * Ellis Merkúr

Ísrún Emilia * Júlírós Margret * Elishva Magdalena * Hildur Agata * Sumarlína Rós * Edda Lilitu * Nineveh Karolina * Lotta Mímósa * Greta Marólína

@rosebeth you mean you don’t store your cutlery in your bedroom? I must be doing it wrong..

We packed the kids off to grandma’s when we moved. So much easier. But then not long after we moved, Senia had a phase of hiding almost everything. Usually car keys or our phones that she would stash under her pillow. Her problem was she’d use the same hiding place each time so we’d find them pretty quickly.

However, one day she hid my husbands expensive watch and we still haven’t found it 4 years later. She says she forgot where she put it but I’m convinced she still remembers and is playing the long con.
    Mum to four beautiful little humans
    Senia, Apolline, Theoden & Hesperia

Considering:
    Cadmus, Alaric, Caspian, Cyprian, Evander, Cedric, Orlando, Casimir
    Ianthe, Illyria, Cosima, Herpera, Calanthe, Xanthe, Elowyn, Idonia, Everild

&amjmc: that's actually pretty funny. How old was Senia when she did this?

We put up our Christmas tree today. Hjörtur wasn't very keen on helping, so SO and I put it up while he was with his dad. He loves lighting the candles for advent though (with the necessary help from us, of course).

Have you guy put up your Christmas decorations up yet, if you have any?
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel

Josef Ishai * Vincent Addai * Alfred Víkingur * Magnus Flórent * Pétur Johannes * Ragnar Albert * Bergur Tadeusz * Tulmay Andreas * Egon Aphrem * Ellis Merkúr

Ísrún Emilia * Júlírós Margret * Elishva Magdalena * Hildur Agata * Sumarlína Rós * Edda Lilitu * Nineveh Karolina * Lotta Mímósa * Greta Marólína