Menu
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    The weather is pretty nice here right now, it's sunny and about 13° now. But we've had a few periods of snow and rain. The last few weeks it has been cold but mostly dry.

The days are getting longer, we're getting more daylight, so that's a positive thing, it's really good for my mood. I have to get up a bit earlier for my new job, and at least it isn't pitch dark when I have to leave for work.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel

Vincent Abraham * Magnus Flórent * Johannes Ephraim * Alfred Ashur * Ezri Merkúr

Ísrún Emilia * Elishva Johanna * Sumarlína Rós * Edda Lilitu * Magdalene Roza * Greta Nineveh

Dov * Baltasar * Addai * Ari * Zohar
    Hildur * Lotta * Aramina * Vaka * Undine

We actually have had a few really nice days!! Dry, and warm enough that I was able to take the kids out without worrying about them getting cold outside.

We did get our car back, it's back in working order but I think we're going to try to find a new one soon as it's getting old and weary and things are always going wrong with it. We could do with a larger one anyway, especially if we're going to have another baby this year or next year.

@rosebeth, days are getting longer here too!! It's almost 5 here and it's still really light out. A sure sign that we're finally close to the end of winter! Hopefully the nice weather isn't temporary but it probably will be, knowing what the weather is like here.
    Mum to four beautiful little humans
    Senia, Apolline, Theoden & Hesperia

Considering:
    Cadmus, Alaric, Caspian, Cyprian, Evander, Cedric, Orlando, Casimir
    Ianthe, Illyria, Cosima, Herpera, Calanthe, Xanthe, Elowyn, Idonia, Everild

Hi! I've been gone from this thread for at least 6 weeks, things got hectic. Just popping back in.

My younger sister announced she was pregnant. She's not exactly in the right place for a baby and I am stressing on her behalf. Baby is due mid September. She's beyond naive, I don't think she realises how out of her depth she's gonna be. Gonna be hard as hell to raise a baby with no house and no money. She's never paid rent in her life, has no bills, and has no idea of how much living costs.

Winter ended as quickly as it started here. We barely got any snow, didn't even last more than a day and wasn't any more than an inch of snowfall, and temperatures didn't go any lower than -4°C. It's around 10-11°C most of the time now, hitting around 9°C at night and feels like spring already. Sun is nearly always out and nights get dark around 5:30 PM.
    eryn ∙ british ∙ 22
    listography
    united states of america
    cassidy brooke ∙ alexis julia ∙ kennedy ava ∙ skylar cadence ∙ alyssa morgan
    aubree peyton ∙ dakota camryn ∙ katelyn marissa ∙ amber cheyenne ∙ jayla reese
    serenity addison ∙ destiny brianna ∙ avery genesis ∙ savannah jordyn ∙ kayla lindsay

I'm sure we'll have some more cold days here as well, it's exceptionally warm for the time of year.

@eoxima: sorry to hear about your sister's situation. One of my brothers is a bit like your sister, very naive (or maybe just not that smart) and no idea how hard things can be. He and his now ex wife had another baby 4 years ago, when they weren't ready for it at all, had no money to raise a third child (or the other two) and no idea how to handle it. I hope things turn out okay for your sister.
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel

Vincent Abraham * Magnus Flórent * Johannes Ephraim * Alfred Ashur * Ezri Merkúr

Ísrún Emilia * Elishva Johanna * Sumarlína Rós * Edda Lilitu * Magdalene Roza * Greta Nineveh

Dov * Baltasar * Addai * Ari * Zohar
    Hildur * Lotta * Aramina * Vaka * Undine