Menu
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    @mintchocolatechip I'm majoring in Statistics. To be exact atm I'm only taking Statistics, but I can pick a minor in October and I'll probably take Medicine.

I'm done with calculus for now, exam was on friday and went okay. Only now I have only three days left to prepare for the statistics exam, which sucks because that's the most important class, the one I signed up for, and now I have little to no time left for it because of the unpleasant but necessary calculus class. BUT on the plus side that means after thursday I'll be done for this semester!

Also I got a new phone! I had 552 unread messages
    Wanda | 23 | student | we are born naked, the rest is drag
    h is a randomly chosen letter
    Hadassah Hanne Harriet Hazel Heather Hedwig Helena Helgrid Helma Henrieke Hera Hjördís Hope Hulda
    Hanjo Harrison Heath Heinrich Henning Hilbert Hiram Holden Holger Houston Hugo

I'm so sick of winter, y'all. The temperatures are very mild where I live, but it's so gray and rainy. An absolute nightmare. Bring on the sunshine of spring and summer!

I am done with winter too. The kids are off school this week and I haven't really been able to take them out as much because our car broke down last week and is still at the garage, and it's too cold to walk anywhere too far. We took the bus today to the indoor play centre but four kids on public transport is no fun. We're hoping to get the car back tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I did notice today it didn't get dark as early. We went for a walk with the dogs at 4:30 and it was still fairly light. Hopefully that's a sign it will start to warm up soon, but that's probably wishful thinking.
    Mum to four beautiful little humans
    Senia, Apolline, Theoden & Hesperia

Considering:
    Cadmus, Alaric, Caspian, Cyprian, Evander, Cedric, Orlando, Casimir
    Ianthe, Illyria, Cosima, Calanthe, Xanthe, Elowyn, Idonia, Everild

I hope you don’t mind me popping in.

@wanderine: I’m so impressed by anybody who can do maths/numbers. I’m completely numerically dyslexic and need a calculator once I get past the basic timetables etc.

@wandsworth and amjmc: I’m the total opposite and love winter! It’s quite mild in my area of Scotland and I love to sit out on a brisk winters day.

I’ve had a busy week (for me) and went to my therapy appointment and got set exposure excercises to help with my agoraphobia which I will be starting today so feeling pretty nervous. Fingers crossed.

Romilly Temperance | Lorelei Margot | Tabitha Evelina | Guinevere Olive | Jessamine Clara | Astrid Cordelia | Perdita Isobel | Venetia Iris | Blythe Opal | Greta Isolde | Ottilie Marina | Zinnia Leonora | Hero Anneliese | Jacquetta Luna

Gideon Zebedee | Jago Orlando | Jacoby Sampson | Sholto Henry | Raffidy James | Wilder Alexander | Finbar Nathaniel | Atticus Jasper | Edmund Felix | Gus Fitzgerald | Ivo Humphrey | Rufus Julian | Roscoe Emmett | Peregrine Mateo

@lunette good look with your exercises!

I agree about the weather, guys. It's not even that cold but honestly, I would prefer far below freezing temperatures to this "snow one day - mud the next" we've been having for weeks.
    Wanda | 23 | student | we are born naked, the rest is drag
    h is a randomly chosen letter
    Hadassah Hanne Harriet Hazel Heather Hedwig Helena Helgrid Helma Henrieke Hera Hjördís Hope Hulda
    Hanjo Harrison Heath Heinrich Henning Hilbert Hiram Holden Holger Houston Hugo