Menu
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    *Shalexis LOVE LOVE LOVE Milo!!! I'm so happy you *fingers crossed* have your housing figured out!! That sounds SOOO stressful!

We had our anatomy scan and the baby looked great, but the umbilical cord was possibly "marginal", so we have to do some follow ups. Our Dr. didn't seem too concerned, she said the worst thing that would happen is I would have to deliver early if the baby wasn't getting enough nutrition, but we've already dealt with that with my daughter being a preemie due to preeclampsia. So, we're not too concerned! The baby was measuring a little ahead, so it must be getting some food! (She did say it typically kicks in around the 3rd trimester.)

Welcome Maren2019! Congratulations!!
    Ladies: Genevieve Brynn * Celia Bell * Beatrix Etta * Tess Josephine * Romy Lou * Eden Aurelia * Matilda Olive * Wren Caroline *Anya Elle * Ivy Virginia

Gentleman: Tucker Ross * Maxwell Roger * Rowan Shane * Ellis James * Axel Bradley * Emmett Sullivan * Otto Flynn * Beau Layton * Talon Rhys

Husband approved: Genevieve / Eden / Tucker / Rowan

Rainbow baby girl - Hazel Jane - 10/17

2nd rainbow baby due September 5th

@morgantaylore
    Tahnks! It has been a little stressful, but so far everything is working out well, and I'm sure it would be way worse to try to do this with a new baby, so I'm glad we're getting it over with now! I'm glad you're getting some follow-up on your ultrasound and your doctor isn't worried!