Menu

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    I had my anatomy scan yesterday! Still a boy! It was waaaaay faster than I remember my anatomy scan being with my daughter... but everything looked good, my due date didn't change, doctor wasn't worried about anything.

I can't believe I'm pretty much half way there! Over halfway there if we end up inducing at 39 weeks (yay for gigantic babies)! I think I'm starting to feel baby moving a bit. I haven't been weighing myself, but it was a lot higher at my appointment than I had hoped it would be, so here we go recommitting to eating better and getting more exercise. It's finally starting to warm up a bit, which should help!

Surprise to me, my husband told me last week that he does not want a JR after all! It took me a bit to process what he was saying but we've selected a name that still honors him w/o being a JR. My husband is Mackenzie Steven and our first son will be Mack Solomon, same initials and a nickname variation of my husband's name. I'm in love with the new combo even if I was blindsided at first.

My next appointment is tomorrow morning and I'm hoping to hear the heart beat this time.

I am 21 weeks 3 days. It is crazy how fast this pregnancy is going. I do not feel prepared yet at all, we haven't done anything yet for baby. We're going to pick out decor for the nursery next week, hopefully I'll feel a little bit more prepared after then. it's just going so quick!

We don't know the gender, either. We've always done it that way but this time it feels so much more challenging because we are struggling to come up with a name. It gets harder with each baby.
    Dashel Rhodes 05.15.12
    Junia Eiffel 12.12.14
    Baby tres 07.22.19

Top combos right now
    Casper Bellamy & Verona Ripley

Other maybies: (our full list is a LOT longer)
    Indira, Vesper, Xanthe, Verona, Margot, Maeve, Eleri, Sienna, Elodie
    Stellan, Casper, Emmett, Abram, Felix, August, Caspian

@ren90 I’m going on 19 weeks, and I feel exactly the same way. I feel very unprepared and can’t believe I’m almost half way through this pregnancy already! We’ve decided to find out the gender just so we feel like we can feel a little more prepared mentally at least!

We were talking about baby names today, we’ve had our girls name picked out for awhile but could not agree on a boys name. However my husband suggested Sullivan today, and I really like it, I’m gonna have to give it some thought, but I think that might be the name we go with if this baby is a boy
    WINRY ROSE - HAZEL BLISS - PRAIRIE ANNABELLE - SYLVIA PEARL- HOLIDAY JANE
    CHARLES ALEXANDER - GRESHAM HALE - ALDER JAMES- IRA MILLER - GRAHAM EDWARD

@libelluleclaire
    Sullivan is one of our top choices! I have a few others that I like, but I can't get my husband on board with any of them. I am having WAY more difficulty picking a name this time around, boy names are hard for me!

@ren90
    I'm a few days behind you, and I can't believe how fast it's going either! And with all the crazy stuff we've got going on in the next few months, I'm sure it'll just keep flying by.

@adalee Mack Solomon is lovely!!

@ren90 I know the feeling! I just bought the first pack of newborn diapers. I think we're going to wait to really start "preparing" until we know the gender. That way we know if I can use the things I had for my daughter or if I will be buying new things. Also, your kid's names are freaking awesome!

*libelluclaire Love Sullivan!! What is your girls name?

As for me, I can't stop throwing up! It feels like my morning sickness is increasing (at 15 weeks now) instead of decreasing! My uterus is tender and I'm so tired! I'm just full of complaints! I keep trying to tell myself to enjoy this pregnancy because it may be my last one, but it's so hard to do that right now.
    Rainbow baby girl - Hazel Jane - 10/17

2nd rainbow baby girl - Margot Brynn - 08/19

Husband approved:
    Boys: Tucker Ross & Rowan Maxwell
    Girls: TBD

@morgantaylor If this baby’s a girl her name will be Winry Violet (still a little unsure about the middle) nn Winnie. I hope you start to feel better soon! Morning sickness is no fun, especially as it starts to get warmer.

Well we have our 20 week scan scheduled for Tuesday. And while I’m excited to see our little babe and find out the gender, I’m super nervous about it. I’m just praying for an active healthy baby.

Ok, I feel like I’m over posting however we just had our 20 week scan this morning and found out we’re having a girl, we are so excited! She was healthy, active and measuring exactly where she should be to the day. It’s such a big relief to me just to see a healthy happy baby

@libelluleclaire
    Congrats!!

This thread is slow these days! I guess we're kind of into the less exciting bit of pregnancy for the most part, I think everyone should be out of the first trimester now? Second trimester is generally smoother sailing and less exciting!

Nothing much to report here. I have another appointment coming up I think, but it'll just be a quick check your blood pressure and send you on your way appointment. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! Things have been super crazy, which isn't helping. We listed our house yesterday, have had 10+ showings and two offers so far, so will likely be under contract and then frantically looking for a new place to live/moving, so it's going to be July before we know what's happening!