Menu

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    This thread is definitely slow. Maybe a lot of babies have been born already?

@Shalexis I hope everything went well!!!
    Rainbow baby girl - Hazel Jane - 10/17

2nd rainbow baby girl - Margot Brynn - 08/19

Husband approved: Genevieve / Eden / Tucker / Rowan

Mine has. DH and I had a beautful baby girl named Arden Renee on July 19.

@morgantaylore

Thanks!

Everything went really well! The ECV was successful, and not as terrible as I had anticipated. Then they started me on pitocin and broke my water a while later. I got an epidural, and basically just waited for baby to get a move on! Eventually things progressed enough to start pushing, and we realized he was facing up instead of down. So then we had to flip him that way too, which wasn't fun, but worked. Then I pushed for about an hour, and he was born about 13 hours total after we checked into the hospital. So pretty quick, considering that it was an induction and we had to flip him twice!

He was only 8.5 pounds, so more than two pounds smaller than my first! We named him Milo Casper. We've been home for a few days now, and things have been going really well. The one bad thing is that he's jaundiced and has had to be under the lights most of the past two days, and probably will today and tomorrow also. But he doesn't mind, and I'm still getting plenty of snuggles.

I'm feeling pretty good. I didn't have any tearing, so my recovery should be pretty smooth. I am pretty tired, but he's been sleeping really well so I don't feel like I can really complain about much. I have been CRAZY engorged the past few days, which I don't remember happening with my daughter. But we're figuring nursing out, and I'm pumping and have even started freezing some!

Today is my husband's last day home with me, so we'll see how things go. My daughter is going to daycare for half days, so I don't think it will be too tough.

Congrats Maren2019!

Congratulations Maren2019 & Shalexis!

We just had our 37 week appt. and baby’s heartbeat and movements are good, but she’s suddenly measuring a week behind. Doctor wasn’t too concerned however if she hasn’t made adequate growth progress by next week we’re going to be scheduled for another ultrasound and then a possible induction if something’s not right. (Though doctor reassured us it’s probably because the baby has dropped, though you can bet I’m tracking her movements religiously until our next appt.)
    WINRY ROSE - HAZEL BLISS - PRAIRIE ANNABELLE - SYLVIA PEARL- HOLIDAY JANE
    CHARLES ALEXANDER - GRESHAM HALE - ALDER JAMES- IRA MILLER - GRAHAM EDWARD

Congratulations maren2019 and shalexis! Love Milo and Arden's names!

We've had a few hospital runs because of my blood pressure, but my blood work looks better this week than it did two weeks ago. We have our next appointment scheduled in a week and a half for my 36 week checkup with an ultrasound. I have officially been pregnant longer now than I was with my daughter.

I went in for my 36 week ultrasound and my amniotic fluid was very low. I went straight to the hospital and was induced starting at 4 pm and Margot Brynn was born at 9:48 pm! It went very quickly! She is in the nicu now but hopefully we can go home this week !

Congrats Morgantaylore and Maren2019!

My baby is four weeks already, which shows how much this thread is active right now .

Winry Violet arrived Sunday evening, right on her due date. Everyone’s home and doing well.
    WINRY ROSE - HAZEL BLISS - PRAIRIE ANNABELLE - SYLVIA PEARL- HOLIDAY JANE
    CHARLES ALEXANDER - GRESHAM HALE - ALDER JAMES- IRA MILLER - GRAHAM EDWARD

Love Winry Violet ! Congratulations!