I Need More Boy Names!

Hi all!

So the husband and I are going to be TTC in about a year or so. It's a bit early but I want to have a good list of names to mull over and see which ones stick and which ones we get over before the time comes to name an actual human. I have plenty of girls names that are forever chopping and changing but I'm really struggling with boy's names! There just aren't that many that I like so my list is really short.

What I have so far:

Emrys - This is my current favourite boys name, but I do worry about the potentially feminine nn "Em" and the feeling in my gut that if this name becomes popular, it will invariably be taken over by girls even though to me it is lovely and masculine, but that hasn't stopped similar names such as Emerson going to the girls...

Rainier - Love this but it might be better as a middle as I foresee pronunciation issues.

Cullen - Love it in theory, but don't like the Twilight connection or the fact some might just see "Cull" (as in to kill).

Arthur - Love it and it's a family name, but it might be a bit too popular and may be reserved for a solid middle rather than a first.

Cassian - I think this is dashing and handsome but it does sound a little fussy to me. I would pronounce it "Cass-ien" not "Cashun" and the nn "Cass" is far too feminine.

Alasdair - Love, but hate the nn "Al". "Dair" is a possibility but feels a bit clumsy on my tongue. Aladár is another on my list but it has similar issues.

Evander - I do like this a lot but dislike "Evan" for short. Anders for short would be great but that is unfortunately my cousin's name :/

That is the extent of my boys list of names I would even consider. But as none of them are perfect I would love to add some more to the list to have some more options. I would veto any name that so much as hinted at Top 100 popularity, and I need names with usable NN's as I always shorten names or give nn's to literally anything so a usable nn is a must for any name my husband and I choose. Any suggestions on new names or thoughts on my current list would be much appreciated! Thank you
    Éowyn Isolde ~ Adélie Morwenna ~ Carys Alouette ~ Sylvie Odelia ~ Freya Aveline ~
    Lowenna Giselle ~ Zelda Marigold

Emrys Aslan ~ Alasdair Jude ~ Rainier Shepard ~ Cassian Aladár ~ Evander Fox

💐💐💐
    ❤ Celia • Queer • Bird Mom to Bowie ❤
    Dorothy Lilac • Helen Rosamund • Henrietta Joy
    Meadow Louise • Theodora True • Winifred Hope

Edmund Fox • Jem Augustus • Phillip Arrow
    Rafferty Noble • Reuben Shepherd • Stanley Ocean

💐💐💐

Ezriel (nn Ezri)
    Elie (nn El)
    Judah (nn Jude)
    Josiah (nn Jo or Iah)
    Azriel (Nn Az or Azzy)
    Adriel (nn Adi)
    Tobiah (nn Tobi)
    Finley (nn Finn)
    Lemuel (nn lem)
    Leland (nn lee)
    Calev (nn Lev)
    Orin (nn Ori)
    Netanel (nn Neti or Netan)
    Arieh (nn Ari)
    Emanuel (nn Manny)
    Ⓕⓤⓣⓤⓡⓔ ⓑⓐⓑⓔⓢ

𝐸𝒷𝑒𝓃 𝐼𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓊𝑒𝓁, 𝐸𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝒥𝓊𝒹𝑒, 𝐸𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁 𝒜𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝐿𝑒𝓋 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒, 𝒯𝓏𝒾𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝒶𝒽 𝒴𝒶𝑒𝓁, 𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓋𝒶 𝒮𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒪𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝐼𝓋𝓎, 𝒢𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝓊𝓉𝒽, 𝐿𝒾𝒶𝓉 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶, 𝒟𝒶𝓋𝒾 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓅𝑒𝓇 💕

Thank you! Given me a lot to think over I particularly like Bennett, Ferris, Garrett, Lawrence, Shepherd and Judah
    Éowyn Isolde ~ Adélie Morwenna ~ Carys Alouette ~ Sylvie Odelia ~ Freya Aveline ~
    Lowenna Giselle ~ Zelda Marigold

Emrys Aslan ~ Alasdair Jude ~ Rainier Shepard ~ Cassian Aladár ~ Evander Fox