Help with My Theme

If my first is a boy, his name will be Jasper. One of the reasons I like the name is that it's in the Bible, but it's not overly religious. Has me thinking if creating a baby name theme is possible with this criteria.

*Word in the Bible (KJV)
    *Not used as a name in the Bible
    *Not super common names

Nature names are good, place names are fine, even common words fit the criteria. Literally any word that is in the Bible works. Preferable that the word is used favorably. Boy and girl names needed.

I'd like to have a good think on this one.

How about words like Rock that aren't used as names, but are particularly theologically significant? Is that a bit much, or even better?

Also, do you have a preference for old or new testament? Personally I think the new testament is more immediately relevant to what it means spiritually and morally to be "Christian", so that's something I would prefer in terms of meaning, but that's me of course.
    listography.com/nimwey

Winifred Eve Ivy Kimberly Lisa Melody Sophie Grace Edith Lucy
    Arthur Phoenix Zeke Alexander Lincoln Ash Bruce Anthony Isadore Jules
    Gretel Dragica Evangel ‘Ellie’ Ilaria Wanderer Harkness ‘Aria’ Lily Alice Shiloh ‘Lil’ Pacifica Celeste Lacroix ‘Ciffie’
    Zephaniah Rock Raphael ‘Zeph’ Mercury Luke Aryan ‘Merc’ Albion Elmo Columbus ‘Albie’ Lionel Sterling Painter ‘Lion’

Yes, names like Rock are exactly what I'm looking for.

I don't have a preference for Old or New Testament, but the Old Testament definitely has a larger pool to pick from.

Hm, that's a difficult one... You're looking for male and female names right?

Well, there's Biblical place names of course. My favorites are:

Eden
    Zion
    Lystra
    Jericho
    Bethel
    Zebulun

Flowers etc. mentioned in the Bible:

Lily
    Rose
    Blossom
    Olive
    Hazel
    Myrtle
    Oak
    Willow

Other meaningful words and concepts that can be names:

Ash
    Day
    Dawn
    Sun
    River
    Flint
    Harper
    Ivory
    Joy
    Baptist
    Moon
    Pearl
    Rain
    Shepherd
    Scarlet
    Storm
    Winter
    Mother to Hjörtur Emmanuel

Josef Ishai * Vincent Addai * Alfred Víkingur * Magnus Flórent * Pétur Johannes * Ragnar Albert * Bergur Tadeusz * Tulmay Andreas * Egon Aphrem * Ellis Merkúr

Ísrún Emilia * Júlírós Margret * Elishva Magdalena * Hildur Agata * Sumarlína Rós * Edda Lilitu * Nineveh Karolina * Lotta Mímósa * Greta Marólína

Dove and Angel were my first thoughts. Other creature names could include Seraphim/Seraphina, Leviathan, Raven, Lion, and Bear.

Also slightly Puritan, but virtue names like Love, Mercy, and Humble could range from familiar to unexpected.

I really like rosebeth's list of flower and tree names, especially with Jasper.
    若兰