Menu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Don’t ever feel bad or guilty for feeling the way you do. As far as I am concerned, you are a mother of six beautiful children.

I miscarried quadruplets in December of last year, so I know the pain... there’s absolutely nothing like it and nothing can prepare you for the pain. It’s been almost 10 months since I lost them and I think about them EVERY DAY, and still cry. The pain will never leave you, but take comfort in the fact they you are their mother, and there is always, ALWAYS hope for more. Always.
    Violet Isobel, Eleanor Sybil, Caroline Georgiana, Lydia Philippa, Rose Cornelia
    Charles Jonathan, Thomas Kenneth, George Richard, Patrick Albert, Nicholas Arthur

You are not alone. I am also 37. I have a kiddo who we had no trouble with, but now we've had 3 early losses in the last year. If you are able to open up to a close friend or two, you may just find out they've been in your position as well. It may feel less isolating, and you may be helping your friend as well. I'm so grateful to the first friend who opened up to me about her experience, having heard from her truly helped me get through it myself shortly after. Best wishes to you.
    Love my Thalia

Irene, Helena, Emmeline, Daphne, Phoebe, Linnea, Simone, Mariel
    Nathaniel, Alden, Amias, Wilder, Jasper, Cyprian, Clement, Simeon

Guilty Pleasures
    Ione, Kassiani, Acacia, Leander, Griffin, Cosmas

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathy and sincerest condolences. I have nothing to offer in ways of advice, but I just wanted to send my love and thoughts to you during this difficult time. <3