Menu

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Title and Blurb Game

So, you can give the name of a story you're writing, thinking about writing, or randomly pops into your head. Then the next poster gives a blurb (please keep it appropriate!) for a made-up story they think of when they hear the title and give the next one. Ex:

P1: And Then the Tree Fell

P2: Rowena has been searching for something ever since that eventful night all those years ago. What was it? She can't remember. When was it? Not that either. All she can recall was the sickening thud of the branches, the faint screams from someone, the wild leaves in the wind. That is, until she meets Marlys, the mysterious girl in the tree who seems to have something to do with her past. But one night, Rowena looks for Marlys, and she's gone. And then the tree fell. (P.S. you don't have to put the title in the blurb though)

The Path of Lightning (use this)
    Last edited by southernpeach; September 26th, 2018 at 09:35 AM.

boys
    Asaiah *Asa* Jude ~ Augustus *Gus* Roan ~ Abner *Abe* True ~ Nathaniel *Nat* Beck

girls
    Magnolia Belle *Nola Belle* ~ Penelope *Nellie* Lark ~ Savannah Rose *Savvy Ro* ~ Celyndia Rain *Indie Rain* ~ Genevieve *Vivi* Sage ~ Reverie *Evvie* Song ~ Georgia *Gia* Cove ~ Cassiopeia Rune *Cassie Rue* ~ Ivelle *Ivy* Wren

The Path of Lightning

Life just goes by way too fast. You take only one out of an infinite number of possible paths, and before you know it, it's over. You take a step back and there it is, in all its glory, the life you've built from the choices you made, more often than not without realising what you're doing. And you weren't unhappy. But now that it is done and over and you see the bigger picture, see the paths you did not take unfold before you into an uncountable number of branches like a bolt of lightning that's burning itself into your eyes, the infinite possible lives you could have lived, it's breathtaking.
    If you could go back now and change the path you chose, would you?

I hope I did this right

next: No love, but XOXO
    Wanda | 24 | statistics student | I refuse to use my powers wisely
    Rebekka & Zippora & Amos & Bram

for more posts on names, visit Vornamerei

(You did )

No Love, but XOXO

He loves me, he loves me not. Thespian, Juliette Anrhodes, is in love. There's only one problem: she doesn't know who she's in love with. At her drama club, this man shows up every night behind a curtain, talking with her and pulling her deeper and deeper into his traps. Finally, she's determined to find out who he is. And when she does, will she really want to know?

Next: To the Lands Beyond

boys
    Asaiah *Asa* Jude ~ Augustus *Gus* Roan ~ Abner *Abe* True ~ Nathaniel *Nat* Beck

girls
    Magnolia Belle *Nola Belle* ~ Penelope *Nellie* Lark ~ Savannah Rose *Savvy Ro* ~ Celyndia Rain *Indie Rain* ~ Genevieve *Vivi* Sage ~ Reverie *Evvie* Song ~ Georgia *Gia* Cove ~ Cassiopeia Rune *Cassie Rue* ~ Ivelle *Ivy* Wren

Marigold has lived for their whole lives with her father in their hot air balloon, far away from the danger of the feared lands of Cambaria below. But one day, her father is kidnapped by the notorious Sky Pirates, and in order to save him, Marigold must descend to the lands her father has warned her about. Lio, an apprentice who she meets, shows her that Cambaria is not at all what she believed it was, and the two set out on the quest to save Marigold's father.

Next: Summer Camp is Over Now (this is an actual story I'm writing, so please don't steal the title)
    arietta | feminist | storyteller
    any pronouns

solomon tobias levi, solisaac josiah callum, isa
    alexander joseph rose, sashafelix aurelius leo, fitz

oliver sebastian jude, olliejonah elliot cole, joey
    simon atticus jack, simonjohn artemis peter, artie

abram kitcharles august

current name crush: edmund ambrose. wickham henry.
    fem. listography. masc.

Summer Camp Is Over Now

Livie is haunted by that summer all those years ago. The screams, the cold, the icy black darkness. But when she makes it to Riverhigh, Georgia, all that changes. She meets handsome Ethan Jolare, a journalist for the local newspaper. Ada Spincer, the eccentric baker at her cafe, The Book and Biscuit. And she meets little Annie, a sickly, fragile foster child who she falls in love with. But despite all these new, eye-opening experiences, will she ever truly escape that night at summer camp?

Next: When the Last Leaf Hits the Ground

boys

girls

When the Last Leaf Hits the Ground

Of course I couldn't just be normal. Normal people fall in love with other people, but not me. I fell in love with autumn. It was far into August when I first met them, the sun was just going down, the wind getting stronger, and as I pulled my light jacked tighter around me on my way home, I noticed their presence as clearly as if they were a person standing right in front of me. It was love at first sight. We enjoyed every minute together, I taught them to love the people and they taught me to love life. With every day, we grew closer. But I always knew it couldn't be forever. Autumn's days were numbered, three months we would have together, and then, when the last leaf would hit the ground, autumn would be gone.

next: Starcrossed and Sunburnt

Cass and Jonah meet in the most unromantic way possible: she's selling aloe vera at the local health-and-beauty shop, and he's sunburnt redder than a lobster. Plus, they're as different as can be. But after they realize they were both involved in a long-ago neighborhood scandal, they start to realize that there's more to each other than they thought.

Next: Stage of Fire and Ice
    any pronouns

abram kitcharles august

fem. listography. masc.

Bumping cause this thread is fun
    any pronouns

abram kitcharles august

fem. listography. masc.

Bumping... anyone?
    any pronouns

abram kitcharles august

fem. listography. masc.

I'm sorry I am so out of ideas