Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I’m essentially trying to find a name that I think would fit me and then a middle name haha<3 thanks for commenting

Quote Originally Posted by lindens View Post
    I really like Noelle, Genevieve, and Ellie!
    Thank you! I love Ellie but it sounds so cutesy to me I don’t know how it would be on me as I grow older which is why I have Elle

What are you like personality wise? Maybe we could offer our opinion on which name sounds more like you!
    And about how old are you? I can only imagine Riley on a child because it's such a trendy name right now. Luna, Amelia, Aria and Eila also feel pretty "young" to me, though I could imagine them on an older woman as well.
    Speaking of Eila, I wouldn't pick it if I were you. Isla is so popular right now that Eila would get misspelled a lot. This is the same reason why I dislike Noëlle.
    I love Liv, Genevieve, Cleo, Amelie, Athena, Rosie and Evangeline! They're all beautiful.
    NEW LOVES
    celia • wlw • greek
    Henrietta Joy • Jemima Fleur
    Leonor Esme • Margaretta Fern • Meadow Louise
    Pollyanna Maisie • Wilhelmina Odette

Angus Maximilian • Lawrence Wolfe
    Lennon Fox • Lionel Forrest • Phillip Ocean
    Reuben Shepherd • Ronan Peregrine

Quote Originally Posted by emmievis View Post
    What are you like personality wise? Maybe we could offer our opinion on which name sounds more like you!
    And about how old are you? I can only imagine Riley on a child because it's such a trendy name right now. Luna, Amelia, Aria and Eila also feel pretty "young" to me, though I could imagine them on an older woman as well.
    Speaking of Eila, I wouldn't pick it if I were you. Isla is so popular right now that Eila would get misspelled a lot. This is the same reason why I dislike Noëlle.
    I love Liv, Genevieve, Cleo, Amelie, Athena, Rosie and Evangeline! They're all beautiful.
    Im in my mid 20s and I agree about Eila so maybe when I have a chosen first name I can have it as a middle name <3 Amelia and Aria I can imagine on an older woman but for some reason I just cant with Luna even though I do love it a lot (so maybe that'll be moved to the mn list in the future)

I will say that some of your favorites are also some of mine so we have a similar taste

If you're looking for an alternative to Isla, maybe you'd like Aya (eye-a) or Isleigh (eye-lee). I probably wouldn't spell Isla the way you did because you will constantly be correcting people, which could get annoying.

Sunniva
    Isa ("eesa")
    Greta
    Remy
    Olivine

ETA: I should have read the other posts about Isla. Sorry to duplicate.
    * RAPHAELLE * MILOU * ISADORA * SUNNIVA* ANOUK * WYNN * MIREILLE
    * CASPIAN * SAUL * LIEV * WELLS * HENRIK * NIKOLAI * HANK *