Menu
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    I’ve had to deal with sciatica pain, pretty intense Braxton Hicks contractions, and an incredibly sore chest. Plus, I get really bad leg cramps in the middle of the night. Honestly, this pregnancy has probably been the hardest.
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Surprise! Violet Lenore born 4/1/19

Some favorite girls names

Celia Joy ~ Dahlia Rue ~ Thea Grace ~ Violet Lenore

Some favorite boys names: Gideon Kent ~ Jasper Lee ~ Oscar Jack ~ Tobias Poe

I'm such a scatterbrain, I always forget to post here...

lilimorgana, bedhead & jensowvlen; I'm so sorry you have to deal with pain! I hope you all feel better soon. What I hate about pregnancy is that you never know what to expect next. And the further along you get, the more uncomfortable you grow...

chi1127; Wow, congratulations! Adele is such a sweet name, I love it!

I don't have much to report, I guess. I had a spontaneous eye test the other day and it looks like my retina might have gotten thinner, which is unexpected and scary. I'm planning to see another ophthalmologist soon because the one I talked to wasn't too certain about this, and I've never had any problems with my retina before. My previous eye tests were OK...

You see, I've heard that retina problems might lead to a programmed c-section and I really don't want this to happen. Oh well, I'm afraid I have nothing to do but to wait and see what the doctor says.
    Victoria "Vix"

♉︎ Cornelia Hermione Winter
    ♉︎ Endymion Atlas Faramir
    ♊︎ Bambi coming soon!

Oh, and on a more positive note, I wrote a shortish blog for Nameberry about some Gal names. It's on the front page if someone wants to read it.
    Victoria "Vix"

♉︎ Cornelia Hermione Winter
    ♉︎ Endymion Atlas Faramir
    ♊︎ Bambi coming soon!

thefairophelia: Hope it all turns out well.

32 weeks. It feels so much closer yet still so far. We have our last ultrasound first week of April to check baby’s positioning and size. I have all next week off so I’m gonna wash all the baby clothes we have so far to organize by size and put away. Everything is pretty much ready and my baby showers are coming up soon. I’m counting down the days til my last day of work so I can just relax at home. SPD and heartburn is still a pain as is getting comfortable at night but I’ll know those things won’t let up til baby comes so I’m just pushing through these next several weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Theodora Temple Rose / Anouk Cecilia Pearl / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Lilias Winifred Adele / Elspeth Miriam Lake / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Ottilie Jane Vesper / Heloise Auden Claire / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

Expecting a baby girl in May.

Phil. 3:7

@bedhead so close!!!

I have my last appointment next Wednesday and my pre-op on Friday. Eek!!
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Surprise! Violet Lenore born 4/1/19

Some favorite girls names

Celia Joy ~ Dahlia Rue ~ Thea Grace ~ Violet Lenore

Some favorite boys names: Gideon Kent ~ Jasper Lee ~ Oscar Jack ~ Tobias Poe