Menu
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Babies Due April-June 2019

Guess I'll go ahead and get us started. I am 6w3d with baby #3. My due date is April 13, but because I have to have a cesarean, baby will be here earlier than that.

So far my only symptoms are occasional nausea and fatigue, but I just know that the "morning sickness " is going to hit any day now.

Welcome everyone! I look forward to seeing this thread fill up with expectant parents.
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Surprise! Violet Lenore born 4/1/19

Some favorite girls names

Celia Joy ~ Dahlia Rue ~ Thea Grace ~ Violet Lenore

Some favorite boys names: Gideon Kent ~ Jasper Lee ~ Oscar Jack ~ Tobias Poe

Just popping in to say congratulations! I was wondering when this thread was going to pop up so lovely to see you've started it. Hope the morning sickness doesn't treat you too badly...

Not many April babies yet!

I'm due April 9. This is my 4th pregnancy, I've had two miscarriages and a daughter- Nola.
    I'm feeling pretty ill and threw up today.

Hoping this pregnancy goes well and I get to think about names again
    Nola ◊ My rainbow ◊ November 2016

Maeve Primrose ◊ Pearl Emmeline ◊ Maude Lilac ◊ Rose Lillemor

Theodore Griffith ◊ Rupert Louis ◊ Bruno Felix ◊ Edmund Walter

Congratulations @Lilhan!

Yeah, I realize it's early days yet, but I figured it was time to start this thread.

I had my first appointment last week, and they want to do an ultrasound next week. I'm excited that I get to see my baby so soon. I keep feeling like I can feel baby moving, but I know it's probably not possible. Still feeling nauseous at times, but no actual sickness yet.
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Surprise! Violet Lenore born 4/1/19

Some favorite girls names

Celia Joy ~ Dahlia Rue ~ Thea Grace ~ Violet Lenore

Some favorite boys names: Gideon Kent ~ Jasper Lee ~ Oscar Jack ~ Tobias Poe

Popping in to say that I’m so happy to see this thread. Congrats @lilhan and @jensowvlen!!!!

Of course, I’m hoping to join y’all here soon. But, in the meantime, Looking forward to reading about your journeys
    Little one due July 2019!