Menu

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Ooops, I missed some of your replies - sorry about that!

bedhead; Thank you! I know we are super lucky, ha ha. Since I have a boy and a girl, I have both boys stuff and girls stuff ready.

I'm sure you have picked a beautiful name, I love all the combos in your siggy! Can't wait to find out what that name is.

lilimorgana; Congrats on being halfway through the pregnancy!
    I love your picks and your sons have amazing names, too.

You are so right about hand-me-downs! As I've already mentioned, we have so many clothes we could fill a large wardrobe with them, but I still buy stuff like onesies, socks and hats for this LO every once in a while because I want him/her to have some stuff of his/her own. The other day I stopped to buy a bottle of water and ended up getting the cutest denim overalls...

jemimak; I know this feeling! I thought I had a nice list but I'm not loving any of the options we considered before.

I really love Leila, and Eloise and Edie are pretty as well. Jude and Flynn seem stylistically similar to your girls options, and I also think Jem, Finn, Ray, Jack or Zane could fit your style.
    Victoria "Vix"

♉︎Nell (2013)
    ♉︎Teddy (2018)
    ♊︎Maggie (2019)

I had my 20 week scan today and all is well. Baby was a wriggler and made it a bit difficult, especially to check the spine. But we found out that we are having a little girl!! So excited!
    Violet Genevieve (22.6.2019)

Hi! I just wanted to pop in and say hello I am new to nameberry, My name is Bronwyn by the way our little girl is due 4/4/19 and we couldn’t be more excited! We are currently choosing between two names for our little princess Romily Joss/Piper or Solveig/Solvei Darcy

We do move pretty often for my husbands job and are moving once the little one is born to a nice little town!
    Last edited by bronwynginger; February 4th, 2019 at 09:54 PM.
    Baby Girl Expected: 4/4/19

Ultrasound was today. They have moved my due date up three days to June 16. So I'm 21+3 now. They wouldn't tell me whether it's a boy or a girl so I have to wait and hear from my doctor in a few days. I am so disappointed! I knew at 19 weeks with the boys and I was so looking forward to this.

They didn't say much of anything but baby was wiggling around and very clear on the screen. So hopefully everything is okay.

EDIT: The doctor's office has the results of the ultrasound and IT'S A GIRL. We are completely over the moon. We were so sure it would be three boys for sure. So happy!
    Last edited by lilimorgana; February 7th, 2019 at 12:40 PM.
    Finn, Leo, and Kate <3

Mila Elena Arabella | Mason Calder Declan

Freya Violet Stella | Aurora Olivia Guinevere | Fia Lillianna Elizaveta | Morgana Rose Genevieve
    Juliet Belle Sophia | Anya Isla Persephone

Oliver Caspian James | Callum Nicholas Evander | August Victor Hugo
    Theo Bartholomew Lincoln | Dimitri Matthew Balthazar

Yay for a little girl for you! After find out we are having a girl, we seemed to come to a name super quickly haha. As soon as we wrote down our top 10 I just had this strong feeling she was a Violet. Thats currently the name we are going with.

I'm becoming a serial caller of the birth suite. Being my first pregnancy, I have no idea what's normal and what isn't. I called last night due to being confused about movement patterns, but the midwife was really lovely and assured me that what I was feeling sounded normal for 21 weeks! It didn't stop me from bursting into tears for some reason afterwards haha. Honestly, this whole having a baby business is hard and stressful. Is it too early to start wishing that June will be here already??
    Violet Genevieve (22.6.2019)

@ashybear02 don’t ever feel bad about asking questions. You’ve never had a baby before, so of course you don’t know what’s normal.

And of course I love the name Violet. I was going to use it myself if baby was a girl.

Well, had an appointment today, and found out I do not have gestational diabetes (woo boo!)
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Surprise! Violet Lenore born 4/1/19

Some favorite girls names

Celia Joy ~ Dahlia Rue ~ Thea Grace ~ Violet Lenore

Some favorite boys names: Gideon Kent ~ Jasper Lee ~ Oscar Jack ~ Tobias Poe

@ashybear02 Ask as many questions as you need to. Otherwise you drive yourself crazy with the what-ifs. And I'm crazy emotional too. I think it's more common for me to cry every day right now than to not. You should have seen me after she said girl. Hello hormones.

And I LOVE Violet. Excellent choice.

@jensowvlen That's so great that you don't have to deal with that this time around. Fantastic news!
    Finn, Leo, and Kate <3

Mila Elena Arabella | Mason Calder Declan

Freya Violet Stella | Aurora Olivia Guinevere | Fia Lillianna Elizaveta | Morgana Rose Genevieve
    Juliet Belle Sophia | Anya Isla Persephone

Oliver Caspian James | Callum Nicholas Evander | August Victor Hugo
    Theo Bartholomew Lincoln | Dimitri Matthew Balthazar

26+4

I did my glucose now just waiting on results. The drink itself wasn’t bad at all, kind of like orange soda. I also felt fine afterwards. Hoping I passed. Our nursery has officially been started! Walls are painted, crib is up and we’ve got the rug down. This weekend we’ll assemble the dresser.

Theodora Temple Rose / Anouk Cecilia Pearl / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Lilias Winifred Adele / Elspeth Miriam Lake / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Ottilie Jane Vesper / Heloise Auden Claire / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

🎀 D.M.L born May 2019 🎀

Phil. 3:7

Yeah, the drink isn’t too bad if you can eat beforehand. Hopefully you don’t have gestational diabetes
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Surprise! Violet Lenore born 4/1/19

Some favorite girls names

Celia Joy ~ Dahlia Rue ~ Thea Grace ~ Violet Lenore

Some favorite boys names: Gideon Kent ~ Jasper Lee ~ Oscar Jack ~ Tobias Poe

I was able to eat beforehand they just told me not to have a sugary breakfast. I passed!

Theodora Temple Rose / Anouk Cecilia Pearl / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Lilias Winifred Adele / Elspeth Miriam Lake / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Ottilie Jane Vesper / Heloise Auden Claire / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

🎀 D.M.L born May 2019 🎀

Phil. 3:7