Menu

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    @thefairophelia It does seem like it's just you and me now! Thank you. I hope it will be soon too but the others were right on time, so hopefully she at least won't be late. I haven't had any regular contractions or major signs of impending labor since so I'm just biding my time. I'm 38 weeks tomorrow which is just crazy. Could be any day for either of us now! I see the doctor tomorrow for a sweep, maybe that will set things off, or maybe not. But either way it'll be soon! I'm a bit nervous too but this is number 3 for both of us right? Should be easier and faster than the others and you did great with them, so even though it's going to be rough and hurt like hell, I keep thinking of that moment of relief immediately after, when they hold up the baby for you to see, and focusing on that. You've got this.
    Finn, Leo, and Kate <3

Elena Mila Elizaveta | Mason Calder Declan

Freya Violet Arabella | Aurora Olivia Guinevere | Fia Lillianna Rose | Morgana Ara Genevieve
    Juliet Belle Sophia | Anya Isla Persephone | Stella Vivienne Zoe

Oliver Caspian James | Callum Nicholas Evander | August Victor Hugo
    Theo Bartholomew Lincoln | Dimitri Matthew Balthazar

Good luck with your sweep, lilimorgana! It's obviously not the most pleasant thing on earth, but my friend had one at 39 weeks and went in labor some ~18 hours afterwards, so I tend to think it's pretty effective.

And you're so right, we should absolutely concentrate on the moment when you get to meet your LO for the first time...I swear these were the two best moments of my life, so many emotions and love and tenderness.

I decided to change my tactic and distract myself from waiting, so I went to have a haircut...okay, so I did not go anywhere, my hairdresser pal visited me at home and cut my hair, and now it's really short and kinda ugly?..I was really upset at first, but now I find it kind of funny. I'm just so hormonal.
    Victoria "Vix"

♉︎Nell (2013)
    ♉︎Teddy (2018)
    ♊︎Maggie (2019)

@thefairophelia Awww. I'm sorry about your hair. Been there. If you can bobby pin and somehow put it up it will be less noticeable, and soon you'll be so distracted with the new baby, it'll grow back before you even have time to deal with it. Plus, so many times hair looks its worst right after a hair cut, and needs some time to settle a bit. I hear you about the hormones. It's been pretty bad this time around.

They were SUCH great moments. Just a complete mix of emotions and relief and exhaustion and awe. Everything has been building to another great moment now. We just need to get through a little bit more.

38 weeks today. I saw the doctor this morning and am 2cm. He was able to do the sweep and I've been cramping ever since so hopefully that's a good sign. We'll see. This baby is such a tease I need a drastic sign now to believe it's the real deal!
    Finn, Leo, and Kate <3

Freya Violet Arabella | Aurora Olivia Guinevere | Fia Lillianna Rose | Morgana Ara Genevieve

Just wanted to check back in and see how everyone was doing. Lilimorgana sounds like there could be a baby announcement soon!
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Surprise! Violet Lenore born 4/1/19

Some favorite girls names

Celia Joy ~ Dahlia Rue ~ Thea Grace ~ Violet Lenore

Some favorite boys names: Gideon Kent ~ Jasper Lee ~ Oscar Jack ~ Tobias Poe

Best of luck to you both @lilimorgana and @thefairophelia! I hope all goes well. I’m looking forward to reading your birth announcements
    💙 Sebastian 💙
    💙 Lucas 💙

Thinking about....

Julian, Flynn, Arlo, Liam, Benjamin, Alexander, Rowan, Nathaniel

Edie, Eloise, Leila, Sophie, Matilda, Genevieve, Isobel, Chloe

@jensowvlen and @jemimak Thank you both! I am still hanging on. I hope you're both doing well!

The sweep on Wednesday got me to 2 cm and produced lots of pain and cramping but only mediocre contractions that come every day for hours and then fizzle. They never get more than 15 minutes apart. Yesterday I woke up to a "show" and got all excited (I only ever noticed this when I was already IN labor with my first so I thought this must be it!) but I'm still passing bits and pieces and cramping and contracting just like before. So who knows. Just waiting for regular contractions every 5 minutes and/or my water to break and I am ready to go! 38+3 today. If not, my next appointment is at 39 weeks and he said he'd sweep again but I'm so hoping to go on my own by then.

Hope you ladies are doing well. A week into June already! It's gotta be soon for all of us now!
    Finn, Leo, and Kate <3

Hello! I haven't been on here for ages! 9 days to go until my due date and baby is still hanging around haha. I think she's quite content.

We had a few growth concerns around 33 weeks, and I have been going to many monitoring, drs and ultrasound appointments, but the last scan at 38 weeks showed pretty steady growth now and an average sized baby so they're all pretty happy now. I'm really hoping to go into labour early, but I now have this feeling that won't be the case haha.

All baby stuff is organised so I'm literally hanging around waiting! So bored haha!
    Violet Genevieve (22.6.2019)

Congrats everyone and good luck! I'm due late August.
    Willa J. Quinn
    ---------------
    Mallory Adeline, River & Rainer, Kylo and Rylan, Elizabeth & Olivia, Ivo, Annika, Alida, Astrid, Liselotte, Aloisia, Bastian, Corinna, Esme and Imogen, Cassidy Blanca, Aloisia Corinne, Reini Dale/Dallas, Sonnet, Arrow, Allaire, Ailbhe, Ophelia, Blakely, Wyatt, James

Hey, how is everyone?

No news from me; due date is Sunday, baby is still in the belly. I've never actually reached my EDD (Nelly was born on the 12th instead of the 15th, Teddy on the 1st instead of on the 12th), but I looks like I might go past it this time. Which is funny, considering how big this LO appears to be.
    Victoria "Vix"

♉︎Nell (2013)
    ♉︎Teddy (2018)
    ♊︎Maggie (2019)

Just wanted to announce that Kate Freya Juliet is here! She arrived on the 16th, which was her ultrasound due date, instead of the 19th that my doctor kept insisting on, which I find amusing. After so many false alarms and irregular contractions, I went to L&D to be checked, was 5 cm but not in active labor, so they broke my water. And after only an hour and a half from that point, things went insanely fast. I am shocked by how quickly I delivered her. Less than four hours from arriving at the hospital, being told I might be sent home again, and then having a baby. There wasn't even time for an epidural. It was just a shocking experience.

Kate is doing really well. She has a full head of black hair, which explains all that acid! Her big brothers are in love with her. We have just arrived home from the hospital but I was curious if anyone else had had their babies. I hope to see some announcements soon!
    Finn, Leo, and Kate <3