Menu

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    My precious little girl Violet Genevieve finally made her way into this world on June 22 at 9:46am. Her birth didn't exactly go to plan as it resulted in an emergency C section when I was only 4cm dilated, but was worth every bit of pain. I didn't end up needing to be induced, went in to have my waters broken and shortly after that her heart rate got dangerously low with every pre labour contraction I was experiencing. After the second time (9:30am) they rushed me down to theatre. There was no time for an epidural so I was put under general anaesthetic. I didn't get to meet her for another 2.5 hours once I woke up, but my husband got plenty of cuddles in the meantime.

I'm surprisingly recovering pretty well from the surgery and moving well, considering it was my first ever surgery. Violet is pretty Devine and so far a good baby who lets us sleep a bit
    Violet Genevieve (22.6.2019)

Congratulations!! Violet Genevieve is a gorgeous name, and I’m glad everything is going well with your family.

As a fellow c-section mama I’ll just caution you to take it easy for the next few weeks, but definitely don’t think of yourself as an invalid.
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Surprise! Violet Lenore born 4/1/19

Some favorite girls names

Celia Joy ~ Dahlia Rue ~ Thea Grace ~ Violet Lenore

Some favorite boys names: Gideon Kent ~ Jasper Lee ~ Oscar Jack ~ Tobias Poe

Congratulations @ashybear02! Violet Genevieve is a beautiful name. Wishing you all the best for your recovery!

And congratulations to you too @thefairophelia. Looking forward to reading about your name choice
    💙 Sebastian 💙
    💙 Lucas 💙

Thinking about....

Julian, Flynn, Arlo, Liam, Benjamin, Alexander, Rowan, Nathaniel

Edie, Eloise, Leila, Sophie, Matilda, Genevieve, Isobel, Chloe

@ashybear02 Congratulations! I'm glad you're both okay. Violet Genevieve is stunning!
    Finn, Leo, and Kate <3

Elena Mila Elizaveta | Mason Calder Declan

Freya Violet Arabella | Aurora Olivia Guinevere | Fia Lillianna Rose | Morgana Ara Genevieve
    Juliet Belle Sophia | Anya Isla Persephone | Stella Vivienne Zoe

Oliver Caspian James | Callum Nicholas Evander | August Victor Hugo
    Theo Bartholomew Lincoln | Dimitri Matthew Balthazar

Congratulations ashybear02!! Lovely name!!

Hope you’re all doing well! D is 2 months old now and the cutest chunk. She has been exclusively breastfed which I’m so happy about since I did a lot of my own research in order to give it the best shot since I didn’t know anyone who’d breastfed. I’m very fortunate that it’s been smooth sailing so far. Can’t believe how quickly it’s all gone by.

Theodora Temple Rose / Anouk Cecilia Pearl / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Lilias Winifred Adele / Elspeth Miriam Lake / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Ottilie Jane Vesper / Heloise Auden Claire / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

🎀 D.M.L born May 2019 🎀

Phil. 3:7

@bedhead I'm glad you're doing well. I can't believe she's 2 months already, mine is 6 weeks old today! The time goes so fast! That's so great that you were able to breastfeed. I have never produced enough and I tried with the boys but wound up switching to formula both times. With this one, I started her on formula from birth, and never even saw a drop of milk, so I'm glad I did. But I do wish I'd been able to breastfeed and I think it's really great whenever I hear those success stories because it's not easy.

This thread has been quiet since all the babies were born! I hope everyone's doing well. I found recovery faster this time around and going from 2 to 3 was somehow easier for me than from just a toddler to a toddler and a baby. Mentally though I've been struggling a lot. I don't know if it's my Bipolar Disorder or Post Partum or both but I am just having mood swings up and down all over the place. I'm managing, but it's been a bit of a surprise since this is my third and I wasn't like this for so long after the other two births. So we'll see what happens. Otherwise we're good!
    Finn, Leo, and Kate <3

Freya Violet Arabella | Aurora Olivia Guinevere | Fia Lillianna Rose | Morgana Ara Genevieve

Lilimorgana: It’s a blessing for sure. Breastfeeding is not a walk in the park. It’s demanding and pretty exhausting at times. Kudos to you for trying. I honestly didn’t see a drop of colostrum while in the hospital but my girl was eating so I assumed everything to be fine. Now I think I’m overproducing.

I hope your mood swings settle and don’t develop into anything more serious. Hormones are just all over the place after birth. Even 6 weeks postpartum you can still be dealing with a lot but I’m glad everything’s going well otherwise!

Theodora Temple Rose / Anouk Cecilia Pearl / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Lilias Winifred Adele / Elspeth Miriam Lake / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Ottilie Jane Vesper / Heloise Auden Claire / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

🎀 D.M.L born May 2019 🎀

Phil. 3:7

Hi all, how are you and your little ones doing?

Bambi is three months old already. We ended up naming her Morgana, and I must say her name suits her to a T. She's getting so big and just starting to coo - I think she's going to be a chatterbox just like her big sister! We're still adjusting to being a family of five, but so far it's been less stressful than I thought it would be. Morgana is a pretty easy baby, she sleeps and eats well but then all of my kids sleep like champs. She's so adorable, too, I can't stop taking pictures of her! If anyone wants to see her, Nameberry posted her pic on the Instagram page.
    Victoria "Vix"

♉︎Nell (2013)
    ♉︎Teddy (2018)
    ♊︎Maggie (2019)

@thefairophelia

Hi! It's good to see you! I love the name Morgana so much. I would use it in a heartbeat for a baby but my husband just isn't on board unfortunately. I get so excited when I see someone else use it! I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well and adjusting. It was an easier transition for us than I expected, but some days are still hard. My 4 year old loves to help and is pretty independent, but the 2 year old is into everything, and some days it's just complete chaos around here!

Kate is doing really well. She's almost 4 months old now, when did that happen? She's kept her long black hair and is a pretty solid baby. Lots of smiles and her oldest brother can make her laugh now and I love seeing them together. Overall, it's going well. I hope all of you are the same!
    Finn, Leo, and Kate <3

Hi all, I never participated in this tread but did write with some of you in TTC 2018. You might remember me having 3 early miscarriages, and I therefore felt hesitant to join you here in this due date tread and finally never did. But I’m happy to see that all seems to be well with you and your new babies. My little June baby also is healthy and happy, as am I and her sister. She was born under the full moon, and has a full head of very dark hair.
    I had a home birth, in a bath just as I wanted, and it was quick and painful
    Her names are in my signature.
    Hadewych Roze Catharina 2015
    &
    Lorelei Juno Ianthe 2019

⭐️ January 2018, ⭐️ May 2018, ⭐️ July 2018