Menu
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast
    @ashybear02 don’t ever feel bad about asking questions. You’ve never had a baby before, so of course you don’t know what’s normal.

And of course I love the name Violet. I was going to use it myself if baby was a girl.

Well, had an appointment today, and found out I do not have gestational diabetes (woo boo!)
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Expecting Jasper Lee April 2019

Some favorite girls names Eleanor ~ Matilda~ Clara ~ Scarlett ~ Clementine ~ Flora ~ Violet

Some favorite boys names: Oliver ~ Henry ~ Theodore ~ Milo ~ Gideon ~ Hugo ~Sebastian

@ashybear02 Ask as many questions as you need to. Otherwise you drive yourself crazy with the what-ifs. And I'm crazy emotional too. I think it's more common for me to cry every day right now than to not. You should have seen me after she said girl. Hello hormones.

And I LOVE Violet. Excellent choice.

@jensowvlen That's so great that you don't have to deal with that this time around. Fantastic news!
    Finn and Leo

Expecting a baby girl June 16, 2019!

Kate Olivia Claire | Calder Bartholomew Mason | Natalie Mila Elizaveta | Declan William Balthazar

Stella Freya Juliet | Anya Violet Elodie | Lydia Ivy Elaina | Aurora Persephone Rose

Oliver Caspian James | Callum Sebastian Dimitri | Lincoln Victor Benedikt | Tristan Anthony Oskar

Eva | Maya | Chloe | Kaia | Phoebe | Ariana | Katia | Zoe | Isla | Cora | Belle | Daisy

26+4

I did my glucose now just waiting on results. The drink itself wasn’t bad at all, kind of like orange soda. I also felt fine afterwards. Hoping I passed. Our nursery has officially been started! Walls are painted, crib is up and we’ve got the rug down. This weekend we’ll assemble the dresser.

Theodora Temple Rose / Anouk Cecilia Pearl / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Lilias Winifred Adele / Elspeth Miriam Lake / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Ottilie Jane Vesper / Heloise Auden Claire / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

Expecting a baby girl in May.

Phil. 3:7

Yeah, the drink isn’t too bad if you can eat beforehand. Hopefully you don’t have gestational diabetes
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Expecting Jasper Lee April 2019

Some favorite girls names Eleanor ~ Matilda~ Clara ~ Scarlett ~ Clementine ~ Flora ~ Violet

Some favorite boys names: Oliver ~ Henry ~ Theodore ~ Milo ~ Gideon ~ Hugo ~Sebastian

I was able to eat beforehand they just told me not to have a sugary breakfast. I passed!

Theodora Temple Rose / Anouk Cecilia Pearl / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Lilias Winifred Adele / Elspeth Miriam Lake / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Ottilie Jane Vesper / Heloise Auden Claire / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

Expecting a baby girl in May.

Phil. 3:7