Menu
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

3rd daughter name clash?

We have two daughters and are throwing around ideas for a third girl name. We’ve found one that we both really love, but is it too much of a guilty pleasure choice? Definitely doesn’t fit the style of our first two.

1. Magnol1a - Magg1e
    2. Carol1na - Call1e

3. Artemis - Arrow?

Could it work? Thanks for your input!

I think as far as the full first names go, they all work fine together.
    The nicknames are a bit off in my option since Arrow sounds harsh and masculine compared to Calli3 and Maggi3, but if you both love it then that is absolutely fine.

Artemis nicknames: Aries, Attie, Missy, Mimi, Amie, Ari, Aris (AIR-iss), Isa (EE-sa)
    Imogen Lilac
    Cambria Maeve
    Eve Galadriel
    Writer ~*~ Artist ~*~ Name Enthusiast

I LOVE the girls' names! They are both long, frilly and really feminine names and I don't think Artemis fits in with that.

You're right. It definitely doesn't fit the style, but if you love it then you love it.

If you want it to fit more, then I'd suggest a nickname that coincides with the other two. Maybe Maggie, Callie, and Temmie? Ashley has some better nicknames too.
    Eli • 20 • Future Architect

Gwendolyn Fiona • Veronica Rae • Ramona Scarlett • Greta Sloane • Serena Constance • Gemma Nels • Jacqueline Paige

Jesse Monroe • Milo Wilder • Tobias Evren • Ezra Floyd • Levi Merrit • Simon Wolfe • Griffin Louis

What about Artemis nn Missy or Maisie ? Or maybe Artemisia as an alternative, it's a flower name and ends in -a sound like other two siblings ?

♕ Almila Tulu | Balamir Oflaz ♔

Mariye Ahter | Mira Tuyara
    🌌
    Haris Ender | Iklil Halyan | Kürşad Aslan

Sylvie Anais · Gemma Cosette
    Ashbel | Enzo | Griff | Soren