Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I think you should carry on with the tradition.

I really love Lydia Jennifer.

Eliza Jennifer (as suggested by a PP) also sounds great. I prefer Eliza to Elizabeth anyway.

Good luck!

I second the suggestion of Eliza Jennifer!

Name Nerd, Professor, Anthropologist, INTP, Expat, Mom

Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14
    &
    Caspian Kaveh 郑煜祺 '17

The title of this post gives me pause. In no way did your mom "mess up" this tradition; you just happen to not like the name she gave you in the middle spot. That could potentially be true of any name you give your daughter as well. The opprobrium here makes me wonder if there's something else going on, unconnected to the naming tradition, that you might want to take a look at.

I also agree with previous posters that Jennifer is...a completely workable middle name. Elizabeth Jennifer and Lydia Jennifer sound lovely. In fact, I think longer firsts work better with Jennifer in the middle.
    Iris | Ramona | Naomi | Matilda | Juniper | Saskia | Delilah | Eloise | Felicity | Octavia | Sadie

Dov | Jack | Calvin | Roscoe | Judah | Ronan | Teo | Dashiell | Adrian | Rafael | Harvey | Julian

Simon or Simone | Margo or Marlo | Sylvie or Sylvia | Adair g or b

Mavis Marigold | Ramona Wren | Matilda Pearl | Roscoe Fox | Harvey Wolf | Jack Valor

Lydia Jennifer or Lydia Guinevere would both be lovely. Also so unexpected. Have you considered giving her two middle names? My boys have a middle name I chose for a family member and also one I just loved and wanted to use. I think that's a good compromise.
    Finn and Leo

Kate Olivia Claire | Calder Bartholomew Mason | Mila Elizaveta Freya | Declan William Balthazar

Natalie Freya Juliet | Anya Violet Elodie | Lydia Ivy Elaina | Aurora Persephone Rose |

Oliver Caspian James | Callum Sebastian Dimitri | Lincoln Victor Benedikt | Tristan Anthony Oskar |

Stella | Eva | Maya | Chloe | Kaia | Phoebe | Ariana | Katia | Zoe | Maeva | Isla | Cora | Belle | Sybil | Liv | Isobel | Lana | Thora | Daisy